1. Attendance and Lateness: The School reserves the right to have students who come late to class, sit out the
class. Repeated lateness may result in termination of lessons. A minimum attendance standard will be required.
If a student misses more than 4 classes without written notice, the school reserves the right to terminate lessons.
Students missing more than 4 classes after January will not be allowed to participate in the end of the year dance
recital or in festivals or competitions. No credits or refunds will be issued for missed classes.
2. Dance attire: Required dance wear and dance shoes must be worn to all dance classes. Failure to wear required
dance wear to class can result in students being asked to sit out the class. Repeated failure to wear required dance
wear can result in termination of lessons. Uniforms are mandatory which include Miami Dance and Music Academy leotards, tights, shorts, crop tops and t shirts.
3. Respectful and courteous behavior is expected as part of class discipline. All food and gum must stay outside the
4. Classes are not necessarily leveled by age, but by training, ability and potential. On the first week of class, all
students will be evaluated to insure that they are place in the correct class. This will insure to have a great dance
experience at Miami Dance & Music Academy.
5. Parents are encouraged to drop off and pick up their children. Visitors must stay outside the classroom during
instruction time. Visitors may be distracting for both students and teachers and may interfere with the learning
6. There is a registration fee of $45 per person and $65 per family payable annually and is not refundable.
7. TUITION IS YEARLY AND IS DIVIDED INTO 10 MONTHLY PAYMENTS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. Tuition is based on a 4-week month. Any time there is 5-week month, the extra lesson(s) is/are applied to a holiday. Therefore, MIAMI DANCE & MUSIC ACADEMY reserves the right to close on legal holidays without
8. Withdrawals: at any time a parent leaves the studio without notice and there is an outstanding balance, I hereby
give authorization to the studio to charge my checking or credit card account for the payment in full.
9. Extreme Weather or Unexpected Interruption of Classes: For instance, if the studio has to close due to extreme
weather or events beyond our control, such as power outages or your child being sick. No refund due to class missed
will be given.
10. Care of Students: The studio is not responsible for providing before or after class care for students.
11. Photo Release: The studio is hereby granted permission to take photographs of the students to use in brochures,
web sites, posters, advertisement and other promotional materials the studio creates. Permission is also hereby
granted for the studio to copyright such photographs in its name.
12. I will give the studio office a notice by the 25th of the current month to discontinue the tuition charges.