FALL / SPRING Tuition:
• Semester Payment in full: 5% Discount
If you choose to pay for the semester in full in August and in January, you may pay by cash or check and receive a 5% discount.
• Monthly installments are due on the 1st of each month.
Monthly payments will be automatically drafted from your checking account.
Your account will be automatically charged by the 1st of every month. A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed to accounts that have not been paid by the 5th.
• Instructors cannot accept tuition payments.
• Accounts must be current and have a $0.00 balance before the student can participate in performances and receive costumes. Students taking private lessons must also maintain $0.00 balance.
• 10% for each additional family member
• 10% military discount
(does not apply for summer classes, summer intensive, summer kids camp, master classes, workshops, etc)
As a 501(c)(3) non profit organization, we do not issue refunds. All fees, including tuition payment, performance fee, summer intensive, summer kids camp, summer classes, workshops, master classes, and adult class cards, etc are non-refundable.
• Annual Registration Fee: $50 per family is required to hold a place in the class
• Academy Showcase Performance Fee: $105 per student
The performance fee will be automatically withdrawn from your account on January 8, 2019 unless prior written notification is provided. Fee includes dancer's costume.
Tuition for Summer Intensive is broken into 3 payments. The first installment is due upon enrollment. The 2nd installment will be due no later than April 24. The final installment will be due no later than May 22.
Tuition for Summer Kids Camps is due IN FULL upon enrollment.
Tuition for Summer Classes is due in full at enrollment. Summer tuition is not pro-rated. Students enrolling in Summer Classes are required to enroll for a minimum of 4 weeks.
ADULT BALLET Tuition:
Adult students may purchase an 8-class card. The Adult Beginner Class Card is $130. The Adult Intermediate / Advanced Ballet Class card is $145. Both entitle students to 8 classes. There is no expiration date for Adult Ballet Class Cards. Adult Ballet is on a year-round schedule.
All payments made to the Ballet Conservatory are non-refundable.
I/we have read and agree to the tuition policy requirements for the Conservatory.