To enroll in a class each family is required to have credit/debit card information on file.
- For your convenience, Apex Gymnastics electronically stores your credit card number in accordance with legislated procedures.
- Enrollment at Apex consists of an annual membership fee of $30 per child, which covers a 12-month period, will be billed annually on your anniversary date and are non-refundable. To receive member benefits, dues and tuition must be up-to-date and students must be currently enrolled in classes. Membership benefits include discounted tuition, discounted fees on camps, birthday parties, PNO, and open play. These fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to other persons.
- Once you start your child in our program, by paying membership and tuition, we consider your child enrolled. This means that your child automatically remains enrolled in their classes into ALL future months. Enrollment in Apex classes is continuous from session to session until Apex receives a written drop notice to un-enroll.
Monthly Billing Sessions:
- Apex Gymnastics operates on 12 consecutive four-week sessions, so every billing cycle reflects 4 weeks of classes.
- Please note that our four-week sessions do not necessarily correspond with months (some sessions start at the end of a month or a week or two into a month)
You may obtain our "Monthly Billing Sessions" calendar at the front desk to view how our billing cycles are structured for the entire year.
- Holiday closures and breaks are listed on our session calendar that can be obtained at our office.
- Please make sure to double check the session dates. The session dates (not the day of the month) determine when tuition is due, when notification of drops are due, and when late fees are applied.
I understand that to keep my child in a class, tuition is due by the last business day(Sunday) of the CURRENT session. You have until the end of the CURRENT session to pay tuition for the following monthly session. Tuition maybe paid through Autopay program, personal checks, cash, Visa or MasterCard.
- Student(s) maybe withheld from class if the tuition is not received by the first business day of the CURRENT Session.
- A $25 service charge will be added for all returned checks.
- Auto-pay Members with a declined payment are subject to a $10 late fee.
- Sibling discounts will only be applied for full monthly session tuition (not available for pro-rated months).
- Class fees are not prorated for holiday closures, but makeup class can be scheduled to ensure that all billing cycles consist of four lessons.
- There is no pro-ration of tuition fees. Pro-ration of fees is allowed only for students starting in the middle of the monthly session or in the case of an extended illness or injury (with a doctor's note clearing activity on return), and only if the office has been notified.
-In a rare instance which a refund is granted, a processing fee of $15 will be applied against the refund amount.
- To change the method of payment, please manage your billing online at apexgym.net. Use the customer log-in to make any changes.
- If I choose to un-enroll my child, it is my responsibility to email the front office (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the last business day of the CURRENT session so that my billing information on file does not get charged. Once tuition is charged for the upcoming monthly session, you have committed for that session. We do not issue a refund if you withdraw earlier in the session and there are classes remaining. Your tuition is based on enrollment (guaranteed spot) and not a reflection of attendance.
In consideration of participating in any class or activity at Apex Gymnastics of Almaden (Apex Gymnastics) I represent that I understand the nature of this Activity and that I am qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate in such Activity. I acknowledge that if I believe event conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participation in the activity. I fully understand that this Activity involves risks of serious bodily injury, including permanent disability, paralysis and death, which may be caused by my own actions, or inactions, those of others participating in the event, the conditions in which the event takes place, or the negligence of the "releasees" named below; and that there may be other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, cost, and damages I incur as a result of my participation in the Activity.
I hereby release, discharge, and covenant not to sue Apex Gymnastics of Almaden (Apex Gymnastics) its respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers, and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, (each considered one of the "RELEASEES" herein) from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages, on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the "releasees" or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations and future agree that if, despite this release, waiver of liability, and assumption of risk I, or anyone on my behalf, makes a claim against any of the Releasees, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage, or cost, which any may incur as the result of such claim.
I have read the RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without any inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
By agreeing to this I understand that even if I am not participating in gymnastics, cheer, dance, lessons and will not be on the equipment, I may injure myself being in the gym. This could include, but is not limited to stepping off uneven mats and twisting an ankle, broken bones, torn ligaments, spine injuries or even death. I take full responsibility for my actions and agree to pay for any and all medical bills that might arise from an accident at Apex Gymnastics of Almaden (Apex Gymnastics). Should any part or parts of this agreement be held null and void, the gross balance of the gross agreement shall remain valid and maintain its full force and effect. This acknowledgment of risk and WAIVER OF LIABILITY has been read by me and understood completely and signed voluntarily. I am 18 years of age or older.
AND I, the minor's parent and/or legal guardian, understand the nature of the above referenced activities and the Minor's experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified to participate in such activity. I hereby Release, discharge, covenant not to sue and AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releasees from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages on the minor's account caused or alleged to have been caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations, and further agree that if, despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minor's behalf makes a claim against any of the above Releasees, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the Releases from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost any Releasee may incur as the result of any such claim.