• Child(ren) may not miss 2 classes in a 7 week session without notification. Maywood Fine Arts reserves the right to drop students after 2 weeks of missed classes or lessons without notification. There will be no refunds.
• All students must arrive on time. Any student arriving late may be asked not to participate. If a music student arrives after fifteen minutes into their lesson, the instructor reserves the right to cancel lesson upon arrival.
• Payments can be made at either Maywood Fine Arts or Stairway of the Stars in the form of cash, checks and credit/debit cards. Payments can also be made online through the student portal at www.maywoodfinearts.org on with the Maywood Fine Arts App.
• Tuition is due before the start date of the session. Failure to pay means that your student cannot be placed in the class.
• Costumes, uniforms or music books/accessories may not be picked up until fees are paid in full.
• No refunds will be given for missed classes, or classes dropped mid session.
Specific Program Policies
• (Music) There are no make-up lessons for music students. If you cancel a lesson it will not be made up. If the teacher must miss a lesson and Maywood Fine Arts cannot arrange for a substitute teacher the class will be prorated.
• (Karate) There is an additional fee for any new colored karate belts earned during the year. Please see the Karate instructor for new belt prices.
• (Tumbling) Monday and Tuesday students will have a 9 week program and an $85 tuition fee. Wednesday and Thursday students will have a 10 week program and a $95 tuition fee.
• (Dance) Students are responsible for their own lunch each day.
• For everyone's safety, all children must be accompanied by an adult or guardian 18 years or older when coming to class as well as leaving after class. Children may not be left unattended in MFA buildings.
• Students must be dressed properly and be equipped for all classes (uniforms, lesson books, etc).
• Occasionally classes and performances are professionally photographed for grants and promotional purposes. Maywood Fine Arts retains the rights to any and all photographs or video footage.
• It is your responsibility to inform Maywood Fine Arts of any changes/updates in your email, phone number, address, or any contact information.
• AAU fee will cover summer only. Students that register for the fall session must pay an additional fee.
Specific polices can be found on our website under "Parent Handbook."