Doing my part to keep Aerials Gymnastics and my favorite gymnast safe.
I want to do my part to help Aerials Gymnastics keep my child(ren), her teammates, the coaches, other families, and everyone else at the gym as safe as possible under the Covid-19 pandemic. I have read, understood and agree to follow the following policies and procedures.
I understand and agree that:
• I will drop my gymnast off and pick her up at the designated door to the gym.
• I am aware that my child may wear a mask but that she is not required to do so.
• There will be no hands-on spotting unless it is needed for safety, until Aerials gymnastics is able to do so.
• My gymnast will support the social distancing standard of 6' while at the gym.
• Practice start and end times will be staggered to ensure time for the gymnasts to get in and out of the gym safely, to provide time to wipe down the equipment between each practice and for coaches to thoroughly wash their hands.
• My gymnast will have regular opportunities to use the hand sanitizing stations available in all areas of the facility.
• My gymnast will use the restroom and wash her hands thoroughly before leaving home and while at the gym as needed.
• My gymnast will have her temperature taken and hands sanitized upon entering the gym each practice.
• My gymnast will bring her clearly marked bag to the gym each day with all recommended items included.
• I will have my gymnast wash hands and feet thoroughly upon arriving back home and her bag will be cleaned upon arriving home and again before she brings it back into the gym.
• I agree to keep my gymnast home if she or anyone in my family is coughing, has a temperature over 100, or other Covid-19 symptoms. I also agree to let staff know if my child or any other family member has been exposed to a COIVD-19 positive person.
• I understand and agree that these procedures will change and evolve over time and that I will follow any new standards required by the State of Texas and/or Aerials Gymnastics.
I understand that the coaches and everyone at the gym will make a strong effort to maintain social distancing but that there will be times when incidental contact and less than prescribed physical distancing will occur. I am aware and agree that spotting is an essential part of training my gymnast in order to keep her safe and to prevent injury. I will allow my child to be spotted when spotting is necessary. I further understand that I am voluntarily allowing my child to participate in programs and activities offered by Aerials gymnastics, knowing that it is impossible to keep her, myself or anyone else who enters the gym completely safe from exposure to the Covid-19 virus or any other communicable diseases, I accept that risk.
In consideration of Aerial Gymnastics and Family Fitness Center furnishing coaching services and /or
equipment to enable me to participate in gymnastics, I agree as follows:
I fully understand and acknowledge that; (a) risks and dangers exist in my use of gymnastics equipment
and my participation in gymnastics activities; (b) my participation in such activities and/or use of such
equipment may result in my injury or illness including but not limited to bodily injury, disease strains,
fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, eye injury, blindness, heat stroke, heart attack, death or other ailments
that could cause serious disability; (c) these risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of the
owners, employees, officers or agents of Aerial Gymnastics and Family Fitness Center, the negligence of
the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or other causes.
These risks and dangers may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes; and (d) by my participation in
these activities and/or use of equipment, I hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any
losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the
owners, agents, officers, employees of Aerial Gymnastics and Family Fitness Center or by any other
I, on behalf of myself, my personal representatives and my heirs, hereby voluntarily agree to
release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify Aerial Gymnastics and Family Fitness
Center and it's owners, agents, officers and employees from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily
injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my use of
gymnastics equipment or my participation in gymnastics activities, I specifically understand that I am releasing,
discharging and waiving any claims or actions that I may have presently or in the future for the negligent
acts or other conduct by the owners, agents, officers or employees of Aerial Gymnastics and Family
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE AND BY SIGNING IT AGREE IT IS MY INTENTION TO EXEMPT
AND RELIEVE AERIAL GYMNASTICS AND FITNESS CENTER FROM LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY,
PROPERTY DAMAGE OR WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE.