I, the Account Holder, undersigned and hereby certify that the information contained herein is complete and accurate, and agree to pay Central Texas Youth Ballet (CTYB) for the dance instruction of the above student(s) per the published tuition rates for each student's period of study. Account Holder assumes financial responsibility until Central Texas Youth Ballet is notified in writing.
The Account Holder understands that payment of tuition entitles student to take all available ballet classes scheduled at his/her level or below. No refunds or pro-rations are given for classes missed due to illness, vacation, school closings, or acts of nature such as inclement weather.
The Account Holder hereby fully guarantees and agrees that he or she shall be personally responsible for any and all damages and/or costs which may be obligated to CTYB, including expense of collection, suit, or other legal action, actual attorney's and paralegal fees, late or administrative fees, and court costs.
This is intended to be, and shall be construed to be, an absolute, unconditional, present and continuing guaranty of payment. The Account Holder agrees and gives full guaranty to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1) The annual registration fee is automatically charged to the payer's account and is non-refundable. The Registration Fee is due only one time per student each Academic Year.
2) The security fee is automatically charged to the payer's account for the Primary and Pre-professional student levels and is non-refundable. The Security Fee is due only one time per student each Academic Year.
3) There is a sibling discount of 10% for each additional student. The discount is taken off the lowest tuition rate.
4) Tuition is due on the first of each month of the academic year.
5) Monthly tuition is based on the full program tuition amount, processed in equal payments each month.
6) Any payment returned unpaid for any reason will incur a $35 declined transaction fee. The incurred $35 fee will be added to the monthly tuition fee and re-processed on the 8th day of the Tuition Period.
7) Tuition for new students who start after the first week of the month will be pro-rated: 1st-15th, full month's tuition; 16th-30th, one half month's tuition.
8) Any student who stops taking lessons after the first day of the month must pay for the entire month.
9) Please notify the CTYB office in writing (e-mail is acceptable) if the student intends to stop taking classes for any length of time. The student continues to accrue charges unless you notify the CTYB office and fill-out the withdrawal form.
10) Please allow for at least 10 business days to cancel an automatic charge.
11) Open Program: Class cards are good for 90 days from date of purchase. Central Texas Youth Ballet is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards. There are no refunds on Class Cards. Class cards are non-transferrable.
12) Open Program: Any teen or adult already registered in CTYB's Primary or Pre-Professional Divisions may take Open Classes by purchasing a class card at a 50% discount. Students must obtain an Open Class Card in order to attend these classes. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from the Open Program.
13) Private Classes: Students who would like additional assistance with their ballet technique may schedule a private lesson with a CTYB regular faculty member. Payment is made directly to CTYB prior to the private class.
The Account Holder hereby acknowledges that payment can be made by bank draft, certified check, debit card, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.