I, the enrolled participant and/or the parent/guardian of the participant agree and understand that swimming is a hazardous activity. I recognize that there are risks inherent in the sport of swimming, including but limited to paralyzing injuries and death. the participant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Central Park Aquatics, LLC, its instructors, officers, directors, agents and employees against any liability resulting from any injury that may occur to the participant while participating in the program. The participant also agrees to indemnify Central Park Aquatics, LLC, for any damages incurred arising from any claims, demand, action or cause of action by the participant. The participant authorizes any representative of Central Park Aquatics, LLC, to have the participant treated in any medical emergency during their participation in the program. Further, the participant and/or parent/guardian agree to pay all costs associated with medical care and transportation for the participant. I have noted any medical/health problems of which the staff should be aware. I have carefully read the above liability release and sign it with full knowledge of its contents and significance.
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Occoquan Swimming, Inc., and/or individuals employed or representing Occoquan Swimming, Inc., their agents and/or employees, against any and all liability for personal injury, including injuries resulting in death to me, my child(ren) and/or other family members, or damage to my property, the property to my child(ren) and/or other family members, or both, while my child(ren), family members or myself are participating in the Occoquan Swimming programs or events.
I agree to review the code of conduct with my swimmer and understand that as a member of Occoquan Swim Academy, I agree to uphold the highest standards in representing Occoquan Swimming, Potomac Valley Swimming and USA Swimming by following the OCCS Parent Member Code of Conduct:
As a parent of a swimmer and member of the Occoquan Swimming programs, I will abide by the following codes:
1. Practice teamwork with all parents, swimmers and coaches by supporting the values of Honesty, Caring, Respect and Responsibility.
2. I will not coach or instruct the team or any swimmer at a lesson, practice or meets (from the stands or any other area).
3. Demonstrate good sportsmanship by conducting myself in a manner that earns the respect of my child, other swimmers, parents, officials and the coaches at meets and practices.
4. Maintain self-control at all times.
5. I understand that criticizing, name-calling, use of abusive language or gestures directed toward the instructors, coaches, officials, other parents and/or spectators and/or any participating swimmer will not be tolerated, and I may be asked to leave the program.
6. Enjoy involvement with the Occoquan Swimming Programs by supporting the swimmers, coaches, instructors and other parents with positive communication and actions.
7. Direct physical contact, except in emergency situations, is not allowed by members t to kids on the team except with your own children.