1. Notice: All new registrations or re-registrations are required to pay the registration fee and the first month's tuition (prorated if applicable). Accounts will automatically be charged upon completion of registration and submission online.
2. Parents are responsible for all tuition and fees outlined below and applicable to their account. There are only two options for payments. Parents must select only one option at the time of registration.
3. Payment Options:
a. Auto-Payment by e-check or credit card. When registering online, parents input their checking account information OR enter their credit card information. The account is automatically deducted each month on the 1st (or if a weekend, on the Monday following).
i. Parents are responsible for keeping information current. In the event account information changes, parents must update the online
ii. Should a payment decline or return insufficient, the parent is responsible for the NSF charges in addition to late payment fees.
b. Payments by paper check or money order. Parents may choose to pay through a paper check or money order. This choice requires an initial deposit of one-month tuition, plus the registration fee and the first month's tuition (prorated if applicable).
i. Paper checks or money orders must be mailed to the main office and received/postmarked by the 1st of each month, regardless of when the 1st falls on the calendar. If the payment is received late, late fees will apply (see late fee section below).
ii. Address for sending in payment: (payable to Zenith Learning, write the student's full name on the payment)
2900 Wilcrest Drive, Suite 230
Houston, TX, 77042
4. Registration Fee: all accounts, regardless of choice of payment are charged a registration fee. The registration fee is non-refundable/non-transferable. The fee is $55 per child ($80 per family).
5. Discounts: Discounts cannot be combined and are not applicable to enrichment programs/clubs.
a. Sibling discount: 10% off for siblings.
b. Military/ Veteran Discount: 10% off. Documentation may be requested at any time to verify.
c. Staff discount: School employees may have a special discount according to the agreement with the campus/district. Documentation may be requested at any time to verify employment. Employees must be considered regular and not temporary.
6. Late Pick-Up Fee: $1/minute per child will be charged in the event a parent or guardian is late picking up a child, regardless of the reason (e.g. weather, traffic, emergency, etc.). Charges begin after a four-minute grace period according to the school clock (for example, if the program closes at 6 p.m., charges begin at 6:05 p.m.). Late pick-up fees are added to the account and must be cleared by the next time tuition is due or late fees are applicable for the account holding a balance.
7. Late Fees: Tuition is due on the 1st of each month, regardless of when the 1st falls on the calendar. A late fee will be charged for accounts that hold a balance on the 6th of each month.
8. NSF (non-sufficient fund) Charge: a $30 fee is charged for all non-sufficient funds/returned checks/credit card charge backs. In the event of multiple returned items, a parent may be required to pay by money order or their child may be dropped from services for non-payment.
9. Withdraw/Drop Services Policy: in order to stop services from Zenith Learning, a parent must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a 10 business day notice. From the date of the email, tuition will be prorated for that month including the 10 business day notice. If the tuition already paid is greater than the notice of withdraw and the prorated tuition, it will be refunded. If the parent initially paid a deposit, the deposit will be refunded, minus any fees owed. If a parent chooses to re-enroll in Zenith Learning after a drop, the registration fee is required again. If a parent withdraws from services and the account has a balance, information will be sent to a collection agency and re-enrollment is not possible until the account balance is cleared.
10. I will complete all necessary forms before my child attends the Zenith Learning (ZL) Program. I will notify ZL of any changes in registration information (e.g. address, phone number, place of employment, etc.). I will pay all outstanding balances or unpaid returned check from previous semester or school year prior to my child's registration or my child's registration may be delayed in processing.
11. I will make other arrangements for emergency closings, delays and dismissals (e.g., inclement weather, facility problems). I understand that ZL is not in session when schools are closed. I understand that if the schools are dismissed early due to emergency conditions the ZL is not in session, my child will be dismissed according to the information I provide to the school office. I recognize tuition will NOT be prorated due to emergency closings, as enrollment in the program continues.
12. I understand that ZL has scheduled activities and my child should not bring personal toys or special belongings. If my child has a personal item that interferes with scheduled activities or becomes a distraction to the program, staff members may retrieve the item and return it upon pick-up. I will NOT hold ZL responsible for lost, broken or stolen items. Video games, MP3 or CD players, scooters/bikes, toy guns or weapons of any kind are prohibited in the program. Cell phone use is prohibited during the program.
13. I certify that I have read the above information regarding tuition and I will abide by all the requirements listed under Parent Agreement regarding Late Fees, Late Pick-up Fees, Non-Sufficient Funds Charge and Withdraw/Drop Services Policy.
14. LIABILITY WAIVER: Zenith Learning desires to provide safe and enjoyable programs for all students. Parents understand that there are risks involved with after and before school programs and other associated activities. In consideration of your child being allowed to participate in this program, parents /guardians agree to assume responsibility for any risks associated with activities. I/We, on behalf of myself and my minor child, agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Zenith Learning, its affiliates, agents and representatives, including volunteers, employees, officers and agents, from any loss, cost, damage and/or expense of any nature, including all attorneys' fees and costs and all claims arising, either directly or indirectly, from my child's participation in Zenith Learning Programs. I/we acknowledge that we have read and understand this document and accept the risk and responsibility of participation in Zenith Learning Programs.
15. TERMINATION FROM THE PROGRAM: I understand and accept that my child may be withdrawn from the program for the following reasons and that payment is due at the time my child is dismissed:
• If my child's behavior is severe, or if my child has persistent misbehavior and does not respond to intervention
• If my child's behavior is greater than can be met in the standard program ratios
• Failure to pay balances on accounts
• Consistently picking up my child late, regardless of the reason
If my child is dismissed from the program for any reason, I recognize my child may not be accepted in ZL Programs in the future.
I acknowledge I have read and will abide by all the guidelines and policies listed above, as well as all rules set forth in the Parent Handbook. I acknowledge I have read and will abide by all the guidelines and policies listed above, as well as all rules set forth in the Parent Handbook. My account will be debited upon receipt of the enrollment for the registration fee and the first month's tuition (prorated if applicable).