I, the undersigned parent or legal guardian hereafter referred to as "undersigned" of the above named athlete hereafter referred to as "athlete", do hereby permit the athlete to participate in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including risk of permanent disability or death, and severe social and economic losses which might result not only from their own actions in actions or negligence, but actions, in actions or negligence of others, the condition of the premises or of any equipment used, including trampolines, or unknown risks/situations not reasonably foreseeable at this time. I, the undersigned, assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death, hereby release, discharge, covenants to indemnify and not to sue Diamonds All-Stars, its affiliated organizations and sponsors, their coaches, and associated personnel, officers, directors, board members, owners and leasers of premises used to conduct the event, all next of kin for any and all gainst any claim by or on behalf of the "athlete" as a result of the applicants participation in the programs of cheerleading, tumbling, dance, classes, or any programs or activities of Diamonds All-Stars and/or being transported to or from any events associated with Diamonds All-Stars, after careful consideration I hereby authorize.
I, the undersigned, authorize that "athlete" has received a physical examination by a physician and has been found physically capable of participating in cheerleading, dance, tumbling, and other classes associated with Diamonds All-Stars. I hereby give my consent to have an athletic trainer, coach and/or doctor of medicine or dentistry or associated personnel provide "athlete" with medical assistance and/or treatment and agree to be financially responsible for the cost of such assistance and/or treatment. In the event of an emergency involving "athlete" while at or with Diamonds All-Stars, whether at class, practice, competition, or other sponsored events, I grant permission to Diamonds All-Stars, and its employees to take whatever action necessary. In the event that I cannot be reached, I hereby authorize Diamonds All-Stars, and/or its employees to give consent for the "athlete" to receive medical treatment. I also agree to save and hold harmless and I indemnify each and all parties herein refer to above as releasee from all liability, loss, cost, claim, or damage whatsoever, including death or damage to property, which may be imposed upon said releasee because of any defect in or lack of such capacity to do so or caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasee.
I, the undersigned, authorize Diamonds All-Stars and its designated photographers, videographers, documentarians, successors, assignees, sponsors, any television networks, newspapers, and all other commercial exhibitors the right to photograph/video "athlete" and use photographs, video, and/or other likeliness of "athlete" for the use of Diamonds All-Stars promotional materials or sales and waive any rights of compensation or ownership thereto without reservation or limitation.
I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to hold harmless and indemnify Diamonds All-Star Cheerleading, LLC from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my child's participation in Diamonds All-Stars-related activities.
I have read, understand and willfully execute this release and acknowledgement and agree that I am the parent or legal guardian of "athlete" and therefore have the authority to grant these permissions. I agree to be bound by these terms.
• I understand and agree that tuition payments are due on the 1st of each month and will b e automatically drafted from the account I provide to Diamonds All-Stars.
• I understand the Choreography/Camp Fee, Registration Fee, Practice Clothes, Uniform, Competition Fees and Coaches Fees, etc. are all additional costs that are due on their exact due dates.
•I understand that an additional monthly service charge of $10 will apply if I choose not to utilize autodraft for monthly tuition and/or if I do not have an active/valid card or bank account on file at the time tuition is due.
•I understand that fees are deemed late after 5 days of the due date.
• I understand that I am required to pay a late fee charge of $35.00 after the fifth of each month and five days after the given due date for other fees. Excessive tardiness in payments will be grounds for my child not competing, possible dismissal and my being sent to a professional collections agency.
• I also understand and agree that as a parent signing the contract, I am solely responsible for the Tuition, Registration Fees, Travel Fees, Uniform/Makeup/Bows/Camp Clothes, Choreography/Music, Competition Fees, camp Fees, etc... All fees are Non-refundable. There will be NO REFUNDS GIVEN FOR ANY REASON.
• If I choose to leave the program for any reason prior to May 31, 2019, I understand that I am required to pay the remainder of tuition for the season and ANY OUTSTANDING BALANCE ON MY ACCOUNT. Any and all crossover fees or outstanding balances must be paid in full, there will be no exceptions. .
I understand and agree to allow Diamonds All-Star Cheerleading, LLC. to charge the VALID card and / or bank check card (with a major credit card symbol) that I have provided for all tuition fees and any other fee that has gone 5 days past it's due date.