* AUTO-PAY IS AVAILABLE AND ENCOURAGED.
* Tuition is due on the FIRST LESSON of each month. You have a grace period until the 15th. Tuition is due no later than the 15th regardless of holidays, absenteeism, or weather.
* If tuition is not received by the 15th of each month, your credit card on file will be charged.
* If you chose not to leave a credit card on file, a $20.00 fee will be charged to tuition received after the 15th of each month. An additional charge of $20.00 per month will be applied to all accounts with unpaid balances for more than 60 days.
* You will be allowed only one late payment without the late fee charged as a one-time courtesy of the studio. We regret that we must strictly enforce all late fees without exceptions.
* For your convenience, tuition may be paid by phone during office hours, submitted to the office, or mailed to: Dance With Melody, 1371 Hwy. 35 North, Middletown, NJ 07748.
Mailed tuition must be received in the office no later than the 15th, or late fees will be charged.
* If you wish to make tuition payments during closed office hours, we have a drop-off mailbox located in the lobby. These payments may be made by check only. Please call the studio in advance to verify your balance.
* We do not distribute tuition bills unless your payment is late. You are responsible for checking with the office manager for your balance.
Dance With Melody will be happy to make payment arrangements when and if necessary. Simply speak with studio management. However, if payment is not made according to the agreement, an additional surcharge will be assessed.
* TUITION OR OTHER FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, OR TRANSFERABLE, FOR ANY REASON.
* If a check is returned unpaid for any reason, a $30.00 additional fee will be charged for returned checks. After two returned checks, further payment must be made in cash.
* An acknowledgement on this form indicates the person(s) responsible for paying all tuition and fees. Dance With Melody, LLC is not responsible for collecting fees from any other party.
* Tuition will be due until the studio is officially notified by phone or in writing that a student is dropping. Once enrolled, a student may not drop and return in the same school year unless tuition for the entire year is paid. In other words, if a student misses a month, etc. and returns, tuition must be paid for time missed.
* Make-up classes may be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you and the studio. There will be no refunds for missed classes. In the event of excessive absenteeism, the instructor has the right to ask the student to take a lower level class and/or dismiss that student from the recital dance, even if the costume has been paid for with no refunds.
* To purchase tickets or participate in the recital, the following must be paid: Costume deposits (due along with your November tuition), costume balances (due along with your March tuition), and entire account paid up to and including June tuition.
These policies are designed simply to encourage prompt payment of tuition and other fees. We are more than happy to work with anyone on payment regardless of the problem, but we must know in advance. So if there is a problem, please speak with us.
* I hereby acknowledge that in consideration of my child or myself being permitted to participate in this activity, I expressly agree to assume the risk of any bodily injury or other damages resulting there from.
* I agree that in the course of instruction, my child may need hands-on spotting as appropriate only for the use of training purposes.
* I hereby agree to hold harmless and indemnify Dance With Melody, LLC owners, and its employees of any and all claims, demands, actions, legal fees, medical expenses, and costs for bodily injuries or any other damages arising out of my child's participation in dance class or any action or activities associated therewith.
* Dance With Melody LLC. Is not responsible for students when they are outside the classroom, or for lost, stolen, or damaged property.