In consideration of the services of Dynamic Elite Athletics, their agents, owners, officers, and employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity of their behalf, I hereby agree to release and discharge Dynamic Elite Athletics, on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I understand and acknowledge that the activity I or my child are about to engage on poses known risks and unanticipated risks which could result in injury, paralysis, death, emotional distress, or damage to myself or my child, to property or to third parties. The following describes some, but not all of those risks:
Cheerleading, gymnastics, and stunting entail certain risk, which simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. Without a certain degree of risk, cheerleading/gymnastics students would not improve their skills, and the enjoyment of the sport would be diminished. Cheerleading/Gymnastics expose its participants to usual risk of cuts and bruises. Other more serious injuries risks as well. If your child is injured, you may require medical assistance at your own expense.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, no one is forcing my child or me to participate, and we elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge and agree to hold harmless and indemnify Dynamic Elite Athletics from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or right of action, which are related to, asrise out of, or are in any way connected with me or my child's participation in this activity, including those allegedly attributable to the negligent acts or omission of Dynamic Elite Athletics.
4. Should Dynamic Elite Athletics or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and reimburse them for such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I/my child have health, accident and liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage that may be caused or suffered while participating in this event, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage to myself or my child, further certify that I or my child, further certify that I or my child have no medical condition which could interfere with me or my child's safety in this activity, or else am willing to assume and bear the cost of all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
6. In the event there arises an emergency necessitating medical attention, I hereby consent and give permission to Dynamic Elite Athletics, its instructors and its member to make such decisions and to perform such medical treatment upon said minor injuries, which may in their sole discretion, be necessary and proper under the circumstances.
7. In the event any pictures or videos are taken, I give Dynamic Elite Athletics the right and permission to use any form of advertisements for promotional purposes.