STUDENT/PERFORMERS CODE OF CONDUCT
As a student/performer of Center Stage Performance you represent our program; and your conduct and actions in rehearsals, on the stage, and in the community should not deviate from the regulations and conduct standards set forth in our Code of Conduct. Center Stage Performance Cast and Show Choir members must show determination, dedication, and desire to be a productive member of this organization.
Be respectful and age appropriate. We expect for our students/performers to uphold age appropriate and respectful behavior at all times. The use of profanity is strictly prohibited. Disrespect, bullying, gossiping, or degrading of any student/performer will not be tolerated. Posting or promoting inappropriate conduct on facebook, instagram, twitter, youtube or any other social networking site or media outlet is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to profanity, inappropriate photos or anything else the directors deem inappropriate. The use or possession of tobacco, alcohol, or illegal drugs at any time while enrolled as a Center Stage Performance student/performer is prohibited. Student/performers are prohibited from showing public display of affection in a romantic nature with any other individuals during rehearsals, practices and/or any such Center Stage Performance events. If your actions are deemed inappropriate and/or disrespectful you may be denied participation in any such Center Stage Performance event as the Executive Director sees appropriate and/or possibly dismissed from enrollment.
REHEARSAL/PERFORMANCE ETIQUETTE AND BEHAVIOR:
Be dedicated. Rehearsal time is limited and valuable. Student/performers are expected to be present and on time for all scheduled rehearsals and performances at all designated locations. If a student/performer is ill and unable to attend school on the day of rehearsal in accordance with the student/performer's school policy then the student/performer or his/her parent/legal guardian shall notify the appropriate Center Stage Performance personnel prior to the scheduled event. Student/performers will be required to practice routines regularly as requested by directors in addition to scheduled rehearsals.
I acknowledge that I have read this document, understand it's contents, and will abide by Center Stage Performance's required procedures concerning the above stipulations contained in the Code of Conduct. I understand that I may be dismissed from enrollment as a Student/Performer with Center Stage Performance if I violate any provision of the above Code of Conduct.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL RELEASE
I/We, the undersigned, are the parents, the parents having legal custody, or the legal guardians and have given consent for him/her to participate in Center Stage Performance rehearsals and/or events at any and all locations both predetermined and to be determined at a later date. In the event that he/she is injured attending any Center Stage Performance rehearsal and/or event and requires the attention of a doctor, I/we consent for such medical treatment and/or surgery to be given and performed to and upon my child as appears to be reasonably necessary in the exercise of prudent medical judgment of a licensed doctor of medicine (i.e. M.D.). In the event treatment is called for, which a physician and/or hospital personnel refuses to administer without my/our consent I/we hereby authorize Robert or Erin Harris and/or other representative of Center Stage Performance to give such consent for us if I/we cannot be reached by telephone at one of the numbers above, or, because of emergency, there it not time or opportunity to make a telephone call and understand that I will be contacted as soon as possible. In the event it becomes necessary for that person to give consent for us, I/we agree to hold such person free and harmless of any claims, demands, or suits for damages arising from giving such consent so as the treatment is administered by or under the supervision of a licensed physician. In this regard, it is understood that any medical, hospital and/or surgical expenses which may be incurred as a result or treatment recommended by any such doctor will be borne by me/us. Further, I/we affirm that the health insurance information provided on this form is current and accurate.
RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION, AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
1. The Parent/Legal Guardian Undersigned hereto will RELEASE INDEMNIFY DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS Center Stage Performance from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, costs, judgments, and/or demands arising from the conduct of the other party with regard to the services provided by Center Stage Performance and/or on account of any operation or action by Center Stage Performance and/or from and against all claims arising from any act of negligence on the part of Center Stage Performance, or any act of negligence on behalf of the Center Stage Performance's directors, teachers, instructors, agents, contractors, servants, employees, licensees, volunteers, performers, students, or invitees, or any accident, injury, or death of any person or damage to any property in or about any of the Center Stage Performance practice and/or performance locations. Further, the undersigned will RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS Center Stage Performance, its corporate officers, and agents from and against any claims, demands, actions, liens, rights, subrogated or contribution interests, debts, liabilities, judgments, costs, and attorney's fees, arising out of, claimed on account of, or in any manner predicated upon the participation of minor children in the activities, services and performances provided by Center Stage Performance including any loss or damage to property or the personal injury or loss of any person which may occur as a result of the participation of Minor Child/Student Performer in the activities, services and performances provided by Center Stage Performance even where that loss, damage, personal injury, or death is caused or contributed to, in any manner, by Center Stage Performance.
2. Voluntarily, willingly, and knowingly ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS, known and unknown, in any way associated with the participation of minor children in the activities, services and performances provided by Center Stage Performance occurring at any such rehearsal and/or performance locations.
3. The Parent/Legal Guardian understands and agrees that the Center Stage Performance may terminate the services provided at any time and for any reason, as the Executive Director determines appropriate in her sole discretion.
4. The Parent/Legal Guardian shall, at its own cost and expense, at all times during the period of receiving services from Center Stage Performance maintain current bodily injury and health insurance coverage for the minor child/student performer.
5. This Release, Indemnification, Hold Harmless Agreement and Agreement Not to Sue shall be interpreted according to the laws of the State of Alabama. It is to be construed as broadly and inclusively as is permitted by relevant State law. If any portion of this document is held invalid, the balance shall continue in full force and effect.
I hereby consent to the video and photographing of my minor child, and the recording of his/her voice and the use of these photographs, videos and/or recordings singularly or in conjunction with other photographs, videos and/or recordings for advertising, publicity, commercial or other business purposes. I understand that the term "photograph" as used herein encompasses both still photographs and motion picture footage. I further consent to the reproduction and/or authorization by Center Stage Performance to produce and use said photographs and recordings of my minor child for use in all domestic and foreign markets. Further, I understand that others, with or without the consent of Center Stage Performance could use and/or reproduce such photographs and recordings.
I hereby consent to the use of my minor child's first and last name, voice, likeness, statements, actions and biographical data in connection with the production, publicity, advertising or promotion of Center Stage Productions.
I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Center Stage Performance, and any of its associated or affiliated companies, their directors, officers, agents, employees and assignees, and appointed advertising agencies, their directors, officers, agents and employees from all claims of every kind on account of such kind arising out of or in connection with the use of my minor child's name, voice, likeness or biography. I further understand that I/he/she shall not receive any compensation in connection with the use of my minor child's likeness.