Tuition Fees listed, DO NOT include GST.
CHILDREN SCHOOL POLICIES:
MSCD requires a minimum of 10 students per class for the classes to run. MSCD reserves the right to combine classes, or discontinue a class where there are options available for the classes to run on alternate days.
1. A $50 +gst Annual Fee is due at time of enrolment. This Fee covers Portal Access, Insurance & Music Licenses. - This is non-refundable.
2. You have to select the relevant Term Fee.
3. First Term fees will be due in full at the time of enrolment for Pre-Ballet and Preparatory Divisions.
4. An Annual deposit of $95.00 +gst (L1, L2, L3, L4, L5) or $495 +gst (Pre-Professional) will be due at the time of enrolment with the balance due prior to the first week of Term. If enrolling on or after the first day of term, term fees will be payable in full at time of enrolment.
5. There are no instalment programs for fee payment.
6. There will be no refunds of term fees under any circumstance, including when a student ceases tuition part-way through a term.
7. Term fees will be pro-rated for new students joining the school after commencement of any term.
8. Term fees will not be pro-rated for current students missing classes for any reason. Students who miss classes are however encouraged to attend a "make-up lesson" in another suitable class. Please inquire within for further information.
9. First term's fees (Pre-Ballet and Preparatory divisions) or the annual deposit (Level 1 upwards) will be forfeited in the event of an unforeseen withdrawal prior to the commencement of school year.
Children's School - Payment Methods:
10. Fees will be paid via the INTEGRAPAY PAYMENT SYSTEM credit card or direct debit. You must provide valid credit card details or bank account details on enrolment to secure your place in the class.
11. Fees will be charged to your Jackrabbit account and may be viewed by logging into the Dancer Portal, accessible from our website.
12. Fees will be debited from your card/account during the week prior to the start of the term- see Billing Cycle dates in the Direct Debit Authorisation.
13. The following fees apply to direct debits:
Visa/Mastercard: $0.66 per transaction + 1.76% transaction value
Direct Debit - $0.77 per transaction / $5.50 per failed transaction.
14. You may make a pre-payment on your account through the Dancer Portal.
15. INTEGRAPAY is the only accepted payment method.
16. During the Billing Cycle, all accounts/credit cards will be charged for the entire balance of fees owing.
17. The person completing this form agrees to pay the fees for the whole school year or until any notice of discontinuation.
18. The school reserves the right to admit only fee-paying students to classes.
19. If your payment method is declined, we will send 3 electronic invoices requesting payment. After 3 invoices, any unpaid accounts will be placed with our Debt Collection agency and all costs incurred with Debt Collection will be added to your invoice.
Children's School - Private Lessons:
20. Private lesson fees will be charged to your Jackrabbit account and processed via INTEGRAPAY.
21. Fees will be debited during the week prior to the start of term, or as soon as practicable.
22. INTEGRAPAY is the only accepted payment method.
23. Private lessons are booked and paid for the full school term (or remainder thereof) except in special circumstances.
24. Any cancelled classes will forfeit fees charged.
25. You may request a special rescheduling of a lesson in extenuating circumstances, this will be at the teacher's discretion and may be limited by studio and teacher's availability.
26. Due to the inflexibility of the software system private classes times will not be rescheduled in cases such as attending special occasions such as birthday parties etc. In such cases, the class will be forfeited.
Children's School - Discontinuation Procedure:
27. Notice of discontinuation MUST be provided by writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
28. Six week's notice is required.
28. No refunds will be given regardless of the reason.
Children's School - Dress Code:
29. Students are to be in full uniform at all times. Uniform is sold exclusively by MSCD. No other uniform is permitted.
30. No jewellery or body piercings allowed.
32. Students must keep their natural hair colour.
32. No tattoos real or fake.
33. Students failing to comply with the Dress Code will be dismissed from class and their fees forfeited.
34. MSCD reserves the right to decline or cancel an enrolment in any of its courses, to cancel classes or programs at any time, to change the teacher for tuition at any time.