CHILDREN SCHOOL POLICIES:
MSCD requires a minimum of 10 students per class for the classes to run. MSCD reserves the right to combine classes, or discontinue a class where there are options available for the classes to run on alternate days.
1. A $49 Annual Fee is due at time of enrolment. This Fee covers Portal Access, Insurance, & Music Licenses. - This is non-refundable.
2. You have the choice of paying by Option 1 - Term Fee or Option 2 - Annual Fee (Save 5-10%).
3. In both cases, First Term fees will be due in full at the time of enrolment for Pre-Ballet and Preparatory Divisions.
4. An Annual deposit of $95.00 (L1, L2, L3, L4, L5) or $495 (Pre-Professional) will be due at the time of enrolment with the balance due on the first week of Term. If enrolling on or after the first day of term, term fees will be payable in full at time of enrolment.
5. There are no instalment programs for fee payment.
6. There will be no refunds of term fees under any circumstance, including when a student ceases tuition part-way through a term.
7. Term fees will be pro-rated for new students joining the school after commencement of any term.
8. Term fees will not be pro-rated for current students missing classes for any reason. Students who miss classes are however encouraged to attend a "make-up lesson" in another suitable class. Please inquire within for further information.
9. First term's fees (Pre-Ballet and Preparatory divisions) or the annual deposit (Level 1 upwards) will be forfeited in the event of an unforeseen withdrawal prior to the commencement of school year.
10. This discounted option will not be available after the commencement of Term 1.
11. Annual fees are payable in full before commencement of Term 1.
12. Annual fees offer:
10% discount (Pre-Ballet, Preparatory and Academic Divisions).
5% discount (Pre-Professional Division).
13. Payment of the Annual Fee implies a commitment by the student together with their parent to compete a full year's tuition with MSCD. We develop programs and engage teaching staff based on our enrolment numbers. Accordingly, we can not offer any refunds of annual fees if a student withdraws from a class or program at any time during the year or for any reason. Please do not select this option unless you and your child are 100% committed to attending for the whole year.
14. The annual deposit will be forfeited in the event of an unforeseen withdrawal prior to the commencement of school year.
Children's School - Payment Methods:
15. Fees will be paid via the INTEGRAPAY PAYMENT SYSTEM credit card or direct debit. You must provide valid credit card details or bank account details on enrolment to secure your place in the class.
16. Fees will be charged to your Jackrabbit account and may be viewed by logging into the Dancer Portal, accessible from our website.
17. Fees will be debited from your card/account during the first week of term- see Billing Cycle dates in the Direct Debit Authorisation.
18. The following fees apply to direct debits:
Visa/Mastercard: $0.66 per transaction + 2.2% transaction value
Direct Debit - $0.88 per transaction / $5.50 per failed transaction.
19. You may make a pre-payment on your account through the Dancer Portal.
20. INTEGRAPAY is the only accepted payment method.
21. During the Billing Cycle, all accounts/credit cards will be charged for the entire balance of fees owing.
22. The person completing this form agrees to pay the fees for the whole school year or until any notice of discontinuation.
23. The school reserves the right to admit only fee-paying students to classes.
24. If your payment method is declined, we will send 3 electronic invoices requesting payment. After 3 invoices, any unpaid accounts will be placed with our Debt Collection agency and all costs incurred with Debt Collection will be added to your invoice.
Children's School - Private Lessons:
26. Private lesson fees will be charged to your Jackrabbit account and processed via INTEGRAPAY.
27. Fees will be debited during the first week of term, or as soon as practicable.
28. INTEGRAPAY is the only accepted payment method.
29. Private lessons are booked and paid for the full school term (or remainder thereof) except in special circumstances.
30. Any cancelled classes will forfeit fees charged.
31. You may request a special rescheduling of a lesson in extenuating circumstances, this will be at the teacher's discretion and may be limited by studio and teacher's availability.
32. Due to the inflexibility of the software system private classes times will not be rescheduled in cases such as attending special occasions such as birthday parties etc. In such cases the class will be forfeited.
Children's School - Discontinuation Procedure:
33. Notice of discontinuation is to be provided by writing (email is acceptable)
34. Six week's notice is required.
34. No refunds will be given regardless of the reason.
Children's School - Dress Code:
35. Students are to be in full uniform at all times
36. No jewellery or body piercings allowed.
37. Students must keep their natural hair colour.
38. No tattoos real or fake.
39. Students failing to comply with the Dress Code will be dismissed from class and their fees forfeited.
ADULT SCHOOL POLICIES:
1. Course payment is due in full at time of registration.
2. Students joining after the start of term will be given a pro-rated fee.
3. No refunds will be made in respect to withdrawal from lesson. However, a refund will be made where a class is discontinued due to insufficient enrolments.
4. Upon enrolment you will receive a Student Card reflecting the number of classes you paid for. Your student card is your record of attendance and your proof of enrolment.
5. You must bring you Student Card to every class for the teacher to mark your attendance.
6. Should you forget your student card, casual rates will apply.
7. Lost your card? We are happy to replace it free of charge. We will check off the number of weeks already passed in term. Because your card is your record of attendance, no missed classes will be reflected nor will any classes taken in advance be accounted for.
8. You can take your classes AT ANY TIME within the nominated term. Whilst the idea is that you attend 1, 2 or 3 classes weekly you do not necessarily have to follow this pattern. You are free to set your own schedule.
9. No leftover classes may be rolled over to the next term.
10. You may use your pass to attend any class at or below your nominated level including conditioning.
11. No refund will be made for failure to attend lessons.
12. Students may transfer their enrolment to a later session by writing to us prior to course commencement at firstname.lastname@example.org. An administrative fee of $25 may apply.
13. After course commencement, transfer to a later course is no longer possible.
Illness or Injury:
14. In the case of minor illness/injury you have the option to attend class as an observer, or attend a make-up class in the same term if available.
15. For chronic illness/injury causing absence for four or more consecutive weeks, or a full session, upon evidence of a medical certificate the student will be granted the option to make up the missed classes in another session within 12 months. $25 administration fee will apply.
16. MSCD reserves the right to decline or cancel an enrolment in any of its courses, to cancel classes or programs at any time, to change the teacher for tuition at any time.