POOL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• No swimmer may use the pool unless it is officially open and the Coaches are on duty.
• Admission to the pool may be denied for any condition or evidence, which in the opinion of the manager would jeopardize the health and safety of the membership.
• No running allowed. Patrons must walk in pool and restroom areas.
• Running, pushing, causing undue disturbance, or any conduct that may endanger the welfare of self or other patrons is prohibited.
• Children under 5 years of age or non-swimmers must be supervised at all times and are not allowed to be in the water only under the Coach's consent.
• Proper swimming attire must be worn. T-Shirts are discouraged and will be allowed only at the Coach's discretion.
• Spitting, blowing of nose into the pool or onto deck, improper public displays of affection, and profanity are prohibited.
• Food and drinks are not permitted on the deck.
• Glass containers or breakable objects of any kind are not permitted in the pool area, restrooms, or outside deck.
• All injuries occurring within the pool area or restrooms must be reported to the Coach on duty immediately.
• Smoking is not permitted inside the pool gates.
• No animals inside the pool area.
• Elite Kuwait assumes no liability for the loss or theft of member's personal belongings. Items left in pool area at the end of the day will be placed in the pool's lost and found.
• The Manager or Coach on duty has the authority to enforce these rules and may remove any patron who violates these rules from the program.
• Fights, disputes and or arguments, between parents and or swimmers will not be tolerated and will jeopardize the swimmer's eligibility to continue in the program.
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All training programs within Elite Kuwait are coed (boys & girls together).
• All instructions given by the Coaches are to be followed.
• Any new swimmer will be examined before admissioned.
• Parents or spectators are not allowed to interrupt the practice, or speak to the coaches or walk, stand and talk by the pool side during the practice.
• All members in the Program must have the FULL Team Kit that is required as per their squad conditions.
• Parents are not allowed to interfere with the coaches program, for any feedback, comments and or suggestions, parents must contact the Administration.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Swimmers who withdraw from the program for any reason WILL NOT be entitled to a refund if they have participated or have not participated in the program for more than two weeks.
• Swimmers who have participated or not participated in the program for less than 1 weeks will be entitled to a refund equating to 70% of the amount paid.
• Payments may not be carried forward or transferred to another swimmer.
• Each month and or terms payment includes all holidays, breaks and any potential scheduled or unscheduled interruptions to training due to matters beyond our reasonable control, e.g. weather or maintenance.
• Elite Kuwait will not refund and or compensate for sick days, sick leaves, holidays, exams, logistic issues and or transportation issues.
• The fees cover coaching services and are not attributable to individual coaches. Whilst every effort will be taken to ensure that training schedule remains consistent, occasionally sessions may be reduced and coaches may be substituted due to tapering and competition commitments.
•As the parents or legal guardian of the above named student-athlete, I give my consent for his/her participation in the Team's training program and athletic events and the physical evaluation for that participation. I understand that this is simply a screening evaluation and not a substitute for regular healthcare. I also grant permission for treatment deemed necessary for a condition arising during participation of these events, including medical or surgical treatment that is recommended by a medical doctor. I grant permission to trainers and coaches as well as physicians or those under their direction who are part of the athletic injury prevention and treatment, to have access to necessary medical information/records/documentation. I know that the risk of injury to my child/ward comes with participation in sports and during travel to and from play, meets and practice. I have had the opportunity to understand the risk of injury during participation in sports through meetings, written information, or by some other means. My signature below indicates that to the best of my knowledge, my answers to the above questions are complete and correct. I understand that the data acquired during these evaluations may be used for research purposes.
PERMISSION OF PHOTO USE
•I agree that that Elite Kuwait may use my child's photo taken during the session, I also consent to my child's photos being taken and used for the company's portfolio and social media sites such as facebook, instagram, you-tube and vimeo for advertising and company branding purposes at any given time (past, present or future).
Kindly visit us for your child's assessment
Prior to selecting your class of interest, your child must undergo an assessment, in order for us to determine his/her level and which school they are eligible to be in, kindly contact the administration to find out the nearest location for your child's assessment , administration hours 2pm-6pm ( Sunday to Thursday )9:30am-11am(Friday-Saturday) administration contact 51553080 administration e-mail email@example.com