I hereby certify that I am willing for my son/daughter/ward whose particulars appear above, to attend Elite Swim Team Services activities and programs. In doing so, I guarantee and agree to hold Elite Swim Team, its officers, employees, and agents, including coaches and representatives of Elite Swim Team and all other sporting representatives indemnified against any claim, demands which might hereinafter be made by or on behalf of my said son/daughter/ward or by myself or any other person for or in respect of any injury or loss sustained by him/her from any cause whatsoever, while he/she is taking part in activities that may be programmed. I have read and understood the policies in relation to the program I am attending and agree to abide by and follow these policies. I give permission for a staff member to obtain the services of an ambulance or doctor if the need arises and agree to pay all charges and fees involved.
Please check the following to indicate your understanding and acknowledgment:
- I agree to allow Elite Swim Team Kuwait to use any photos obtained for promotional purposes.
- I am aware that all participants (students/parents/guardians) must wear appropriate swimwear when entering the swimming pool. T-Shirts, singlets, denim, tights, bike pants, and street clothing are examples of strictly prohibited streetwear. Non-toilet-trained children are required to wear an approved swimming nappy.
- I am aware of and understand the cancellation procedure: Notification of intent to cancel must be made in writing to the Location Admin. I understand that I may be charged for classes that are not attended until official notification is received.
- I am aware of, and understand the makeup lesson procedure: I am aware to fill the Makeup class request form with the reason and attached medical certificate will be needed; I am aware that makeup lessons cannot be backdated and that all makeup lessons must be completed within the term that the original lesson was missed; I understand that makeup lessons are nonrefundable and non-transferrable and do not roll over from one term to the next;
- I understand that a supervising adult must remain in the pool area whilst the student is attending their lesson. I am aware that the child/children will not be permitted through to their swimming lesson unaccompanied by an adult.
- I am aware of, and understand the Refund policy: i am aware that the Swimmer who withdraws from the program for any reason WILL NOT be entitled to a refund if they have participated or have not participated in the program for more than One week. Swimmers who have participated or not participated in the program for less than One week will be entitled to a refund equating to 70% of the amount paid. Payments may not be carried forward or transferred to another swimmer. Each month and or terms payment includes all holidays, breaks and any potential scheduled or unscheduled interruptions to training due to matters beyond our reasonable control, e.g. weather or maintenance. Elite Swim Team Kuwait will not refund and or compensate for sick days, sick leaves, holidays, exams, logistic issues and or transportation issues. The fees cover coaching services and are not attributable to individual coaches. Whilst every effort will be taken to ensure that training schedule remains consistent, occasionally sessions may be reduced and coaches may be substituted due to other company-related commitments.
- In my opinion, there is no medical reason why my child/ ward should not take part in the Elite Swim Team program. I understand that all safety precautions will be observed, and will endeavor to follow all directions to the best of my and my child's ability.
- I, the participant/parent/guardian, have read, understand and agree to the Elite Swim Team Kuwait Program Terms above.
Parent/ guardian name:
Kindly visit us for your child's assessment
Prior to selecting your class of interest, your child must undergo an assessment, in order for us to determine his/her level and which school they are eligible to be in, kindly contact the administration to find out the nearest location for your child's assessment, administration hours 2pm-6pm (Sunday to Thursday) 9:30am-11am (Friday-Saturday) administration contact 51553080 administration e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org