1. Siblings of athletes/students cannot come inside the gym and watch practice unattended. An adult in the viewing room must supervise them for safety reasons.
2. Do not bring items of value into the gym. Infinity Elite Athletics and not responsible for lost or stolen items.
3. The only persons allowed in the gym area are staff members and athletes/students on the team/class roster. Parents, friends, relatives, siblings, and all other guests must remain in the viewing room. In certain cases, guests will be allowed to sit around the spring floor in the gym area. If this is the case, you will be notified upon arrival that day.
4. Coaches/Gym Management reserves the right to close practices/classes at any time. This may occur if the viewing room becomes negative or distracting, or at the coach's discretion.
5. Please refrain from gesturing, signaling or correcting your child while they are on the gym floor.
6. No profanity or rude language.
7. Food and drinks are only allowed in the viewing room. You are asked to please clean up after yourself.
8. No smoking in the building.
9. If a parent or anyone is observed speaking negatively about a team/class, coach, parent, or athlete/student, he/she will be spoken to and/or asked to leave the building. If the behavior continues to be an issue, we reserve the right to remove your child from the team/class, and dismissal of the family from the program may occur.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
ANY ACTIVITY INVOLVING MOTION, ROTATION, HEIGHT OR WATER MAY CAUSE ACCIDENTAL INJURY, INJURIES WHICH COULD RESULT IN PARALYSIS OR DEATH. Parents should make their children aware of the possibility of injury and encourage their children to follow all the safety rules and the coaches' instructions.
Infinity Elite Athletics LLC, its owners, coaches, and other staff members, will not accept responsibility for injuries sustained by any student during the course of tumbling, parkour, open gyms, fun gyms, mommy & me, the use of inflatable play equipment, or any other gym or summer camp related activities, or in the course of any exhibition, competition, or clinic in which he or she may participate or while traveling to or from the event.
With the above in mind, and being fully aware of the risks and possibility of serious injury involved, I consent to have my child or children participate in the programs offered by Infinity Elite Athletics, LLC. I, my executors or other representatives, waive and release all rights and claims for damages that I or my child may have against Infinity Elite Athletics LLC and or its representatives, whether paid or volunteer.
(Students age 18 and over may sign for themselves)