Dance Theatre International, a California corporation, its agents, owners, members, volunteers, participants, employees, contractors, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on its behalf shall be referred to herein as Dance Theatre International. I am not a minor and I acknowledge that by being a participant in Dance Theatre International related activities, I will have the opportunity to participate in various physical activities. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume the risk of all injuries and damages, including all related costs thereof that occur during or in connection with my participation in any and all Dance Theatre International related activities. My participation is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of risks. It is my responsibility to seek my physician's advise before participating in such activities. In consideration of the services of Dance Theatre International, I on behalf of myself forever discharge, and expressly agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dance Theatre International from any and all liability, claim, duty, obligation, demand or cause of action relating to or in any way connected with my participation in any and all Dance Theatre International related activities, whether presently known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, including, without limitation, any such claims that allege negligent acts or omissions of Dance Theatre International. I have adequate insurance to cover any damages I may cause or suffer with participating in dance or other Dance Theatre International related activities. In the event my insurance does not cover any such damages, I agree to bear the costs of such damages alone.
2019-2020 School Year Registration early registration discount of $30 per student is given to students registered by 6/30/2019. Scheduled single class Drop-in and Level Placement class do not have a registration fee.
* Ballet Program registration: $180 includes membership from August 19, 2019 to August 15, 2020; June 11-13, 2020 Class Concert and Sleeping Beauty Ballet ; theatre rehearsals; theatre use; sound; lighting; production; theatre staff; one costume. $60 is billed to Ballet School students for the second dance with a second costume on 11/01/2019.
*Preschool Program registration: $180 includes membership from August 19, 2019 to August 15, 2020; June 13, 2020 Student Showcase; theatre rehearsals; theatre use; sound; lighting; production; theatre staff; one costume.
* Open Program registration: $180 includes membership from August 19, 2019 to August 15, 2020; June 13, 2020 Student Showcase; theatre rehearsals; theatre use; sound; lighting; production; theatre staff; one costume.
* Open Program registration without Showcase participation including adult students: $25 includes membership from August 19, 2019 to August 15, 2020.
Tuition Payment Options
* Full Year: $50 tuition discount per student for full year payments when registered by 6/15/2019.
* 10 Monthly Installment Payments:
- The registration fee and the first tuition payment is charged at the time of registration.
- The remaining payments will be automatically charged to client's Visa or MasterCard on the 1st of the month (September thru May. Clients joining DTI after August 2019 are charged for two weeks of classes held in June 2020 month.
- 10% off tuition for each additional sibling in the same family.
- Clients update their card through their online parent portal. Declined or expired card fee: $20 per transaction.
Additional Showcase Participation Pieces
* On 11/01/19, Ballet Program accounts are automatically charged a $60 for the June 11-13, 2020 Class Concert second dances' additional stage time, rehearsal time, and one additional costume on the client's Visa or MasterCard on file.
* $60 each additional dance with costume Preschool and Open Program
* All tuition and fees (including registration) are non-refundable. Tuition may not be pro-rated or transferred unless classes are cancelled by DTI.
* Returned check fee: $25
* Late fee: $20
* Clients may cancel monthly auto-pay by sending an email to Info@DTIdance.com TWO MONTHS PRIOR TO THE STUDENT'S LAST CLASS to allow for processing time and to give potential new students a chance to register into the class. No refunds or prorates are allowed for late notices.