2019-2020 School Year: There is an Annual Registration Fee of $30.00 per family per year, with the year being from September to September. No registration fee is due for Summer Term students.
Tuition charges are added to accounts 7 days before the 1st of the month, and parents should log in and pay online on or before the 1st of the month. Electronic payment is encouraged, and due a month ahead if the client declines to pay electronically. There is an additional fee applied to accounts that decline to schedule a monthly e-payment. Electronic payments that fail on the 1st will be automatically attempted again on the 7th.
Summer Term: All Tuition is due on or before July 1st and can be paid via debit/credit card or bank account in the Parent Portal. No registration fees are charged for Summer Term, and e-payment registration is not required.
Please note our payment and late fee schedule:
• 7 days before the 1st of the month, tuition charges will be posted and should be paid between then and the 1st. Failed payments are issued an email and text.
• 2nd week of the month (day 7-13) -Failed payments on the 1st will be attempted again- if payment is successful, no fees will be assessed. If tuition is still unpaid, it is now late and the account is past due, but no late fee will be assessed if paid in full by the end of this week. Electronic payments that failed will be attempted again a week after their scheduled date. Fees incurred by the studio as a result of a failed electronic payments will be added to the client's account and deducted from the electronic funds source.
• 3rd week of the month (14-20) -a late fee of $10.00 will be assessed for payment received in this week, and no more classes can be taken until the account is paid.
• 4th week of the month (21-27)-a late fee of $15.00 will be assessed for payment received in this week.
• 5th week (28-31)-a late fee of $20.00 will be assessed for any payments during or after this week, and students will not be allowed to attend classes until full payment has been made. No makeup classes will be offered if a student has missed classes due to unpaid tuition.
Reminders of late payments will no longer be sent out weekly to those whose accounts are past due, and late fees will automatically be assessed according to the above schedule without further notification. It is the responsibility of the client to log in to his/her portal and note past due balances.
We know payments can present problems- just contact us, we will work with you.