• Please reference the 2018-2019 Tuition Guide for detailed cost information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
• Tuition is due on the 1st day of each month. Payments received AFTER THE 5TH will be subject to a $20 late fee. If payment becomes past due by more than 30 days, your student will not be allowed to participate in classes or performances until payment is received in full.
• Returned Checks will result in a $35 fee.
• Total annual tuition is based on a 10-month school year, divided into 10 equal monthly payments. Accordingly, monthly rates remain the same throughout the entire year and do not fluctuate because of holidays or the length of the month.
• Monthly tuition is not prorated for any reason. However, absences (due to illness, injury, trips, etc.) may be made up anytime within the month of the absence, pending instructor approval. Pre-approval is required.
• Private lesson cancellations require a minimum of 24-hour notice to avoid being charged the full amount.
• 30-days written notice is required to drop classes without being charged the full price of your monthly tuition.
• A non-refundable enrollment fee of $35 is due at the time of enrollment. For families with more than one student, every additional student is only $20.
• Certain auditions, performances, and ensemble participation may incur additional fees as outlined on the Tuition Info Guide.
• Participation in the studio's annual Spring Performance is optional but encouraged. It requires an additional Performance Fee of $150 as well as a Costume Rental Fee ($20 per costume) or a Costume Purchase Fee (at cost). The option to purchase costumes is only available to Tiny Tots and Divisions 1-3.
• No refunds will be made for payments made to the studio. Any overpayment will be added to your family's account.
For continuity, all students enrolling online will agree to the Performance policies below. If you do not wish to participate in the Performances, please alert Morgan Bennett (email@example.com).
Christmas Concert (Dec 20th, 6pm)
• Students will perform excerpts from the Nutcracker, Handel's Messiah, & other Christmas Classics!
• Auditions (Divisions 4-5): Sept 13th, 7:15-8:45
• There will be no fees for this performance!
• All rehearsals & the performance will occur during regular class times.
Annual Spring Performance (June 1st)
• Participation is encouraged, but not required.
• Auditions (Mandatory for Divisions 3-5): January 12th, 12-2pm
• Tiny Tots and Division 1 do not audition.
• Performance Fee: $150 (Due December 1st)
• You may pay the full amount in advance; otherwise, it will be added to your monthly bills from September through December in four installments of $37.50.
• Families will receive two complimentary tickets per paid performance fee.
• Fee helps to pay for the performance venue (for rehearsals & performances), programs, ticketing fees, staff, performance insurance, stage manager, scenery, backdrops, musical rights, sound equipment, lighting equipment, miscellaneous props, and more.
• Costume Rental Fee: $20 Per Costume (Due January 5th)
• All costumes are OKCDC property.
• Tiny Tots & Division 1-2 Students have option to purchase their costumes at cost.
• Failure to pay fees by their due date means you won't be allowed to perform.
• By agreeing to participate in the performances, you are also agreeing to attend all class times and rehearsals. Missing class/rehearsal affects the rest of the dancers and quality of the show.
• Please respect the need for possible extra rehearsals; we will make every effort to communicate rehearsal dates and times with ample notice.
• Division 4-5 is required to attend the Thursday, 7:15-8:45pm Performance Repertoire rehearsals.
• Division 3/4-5 Mandatory Saturday Rehearsals:
- Feb 2nd (12-4pm)
- Mar 2nd (12-4pm)
- April 6th (12-4pm)
- May 4th (12-4pm)
- May 11th (12-4pm)
• Division 4-5:
- May 20th, May 21st, May 22nd, May 23rd: 4:30-8:45pm
- May 28th, May 29th, May 30th: 1:30-6:30pm
• Division 3:
- May 21st & May 23rd, 4:30-6:30pm
- May 28th & 29th, 1:30-3:30pm
• Injured/sick students (non-contagious) are required to observe rehearsals and take notes.
• Approval for any rehearsal absences (including Thursdays) must be requested at least 1 month in advance. Anyone missing more than 4 rehearsals per semester won't be allowed to perform.
• All rehearsals one month prior to the performance are mandatory, including Thursday Evenings, Two-Weeks of Tech Rehearsals, & May 31st Dress Rehearsal.