** You must make a payment at the time of registration to secure your class(es)**
• The pools allow us to operate our program out of their facilities, but only during public swim time. Therefore, students and teachers all have to pay public admission http://winnipeg.ca/cms/recreation/leisure/admissionrates.stm
• Days and pools may change due to unforeseeable circumstances
• We do our best to ensure minimal instructor absences from our classes. In a situation where a substitute may not be found we reserve the right for your safety to cancel this class. We will make all attempts to reschedule a missed class that occurred as a result of our absence or make alternate arrangements (including but not limited to a credit).
• Credits are non transferable and can't be refunded.
• If you wish to change the time of your lessons, all requests must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject. " Time Change Request"
• Pool Foulings are something that we cannot control. Please note that if the pool is open, there will still be a water safety class. Please ensure you find your Aqua Essence instructor when this occurs, before leaving.Water Safety is part of the Red Cross curriculum. We are constantly teaching water safety and will take advantage when we are able to dedicate an entire class to learning safety.
•Physical and verbal outbursts towards our instructors, supervisors, and office staff will not be tolerated. And will result in immediate dismissal from Aqua Essence Swim Academy.
•Aqua Essence requires that a release be obtained when information on any candidate is made public. This includes, but is not restricted to; the use of photos and/or videos for promotional materials or display purposes, including our social media posts on Instagram, Facebook and the Aqua Essence website.
•Please note, the instructors listed for Spring Session 2020 , will be updated just prior to the start of the session. Please disregard the instructor name for the time being.
- Once the classes have started there are no refunds for 5 day Summer Session. ** or 4 day session, if there is a long weekend **
- If you do need to cancel prior to start of lessons, we would require 7 business days notice. At that time you will receive a refund minus an administrative fee
- If you cancel less than 7 business days prior to the start of the lessons, there will be no refund or credit
- There will be no make up lessons scheduled, if you child(ren) can't attend.
- If you need to cancel for medical reasons, a medical doctor's note will be required
- If backyard lesson are taking place in your own pool, and there is a maintenance/cleaning issue. Such as the heater, pump, or liner breaks. Payment of the full week will still be required.
- If you have confirmed your lessons and wish to change to another time or day, we will be happy to check the schedules and try our best to accommodate your request
- After the first change request, there will be an administrative fee of $10 per family, for any future changes to the time and day of your lessons
- All lessons will take place unless it is thundering or lightening outside
- If lessons are cancelled due to weather, we will try our best to reschedule the lessons.
- If lessons can't be rescheduled due to weather, we will refund the payment or issue you a credit.
AMATEUR ATHLETIC WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Private Swim Instructors Association Athletic /sports program, related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS The Private swim Instructors Association, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event ("Releasees"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above.
Aqua Essence is committed to protecting your online privacy while providing you with the most useful and enjoyable Web experience possible.
How we collect and use personal information
The only information required is your e-mail address to sign-up to our e-newsletter marketing program. With your approval, we occasionally will send e-mail to notify you about important changes to the site, new services, and special offers from us. If you would rather not receive these e-mail notifications, you can simply indicate that preference by unsubscribing in the email newsletter we send you. At the bottom of the email newsletter will be a link to unsubscribe which will automatically remove you from our database listing.
How we protect your personal information
In addition to using the most secure technology available, we work tirelessly to make sure that we use any information you provide us only in ways you have approved. We send you only the e-mail you have approved through our e-mail subscription sign-up page.
How we use "cookies"
What we provide to third parties
Aqua Essence does not provide any third-party access to your personal information. This data reflects site usage patterns gathered during millions of customer visits to our Web site each month, but it does not contain behavioral or identifying information about any individual member unless that member has given us permission to share that information.
Obtaining your consent
By using our Web site, you give www.aquaessence.ca permission to collect information about the pages served to you as an anonymous user for the purpose of calculating aggregate site statistics. As a registered member, you give www.aquaessence.ca and our agents permission to send you e-mails related to the subscription e-mail services to which you subscribe.