In consideration of my child's participation in the Gym Starz, LLC classes, events, and activities, I agree to be bound by the following:
-Eligibility; I agree to comply with the rules of Gym Starz, LLC.
-Readiness; My child will only participate in those classes, events, competitions, and activities for which I believe he/she is physically and psychologically prepared. Prior to participation, he/she will have practiced their exercises and will perform only those exercises which they have accomplished to the degree of confidence necessary to assure that they can perform them themselves, and without injury.
-Medical Attention; I hereby give my consent to the Gym Starz, LLC and/or the host organization to provide, through a medical staff of its choice, customary medical/athletic training attention, transportation, and emergency medical services as warranted in the course of my child's participation.
-Classes: I understand that Gym Starz, LLC reserves the right to change, cancel or modify classes at any time.
- Tuition: I hereby agree that I have read and understand the tuition policy as stated in the handbook. I further understand that no refunds will be given to me if any of the aforementioned procedures are not adhered to by me and no refunds are to be given for competitive tuition or other competitive fees as stated above.
-Waiver and Release; I am fully aware of and appreciate the risks, including the risk of catastrophic injury, paralysis, and even death, as well as other damages and losses associated with participation in gymnastics activities and events. I agree to indemnify and hold the Gym Starz, LLC, its employees and officers harmless from and against any and all liability for any injury that may be suffered by the aforementioned individual arising out of or in any way connected with participation in this activity. I further agree the sponsor of any Gym Starz, LLC event, along with the employees, agents, officers, and directors of these organizations shall not be liable for any losses or damages occurring as a result of the aforementioned individual's participation in the event. I also understand that all tuition and competition fees are non-refundable and that a $40 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
As legal parent or guardian of this athlete, I hereby verify by my signature below that I fully understand and accept each of the above conditions for permitting my child to participate in classes, events, competitions, and activities conducted by Gym Starz, LLC.
I, hereby covenant and promise that I am the Minor's parent and/or legal guardian, and on behalf of myself and the Minor, understand the nature of the above reference activities and the Minor's experience and capabilities and believe the minor to be qualified to participate in such activity. I further understand the risk of exposure to injury and/or infectious diseases for myself and my child, as a participant, spectator at events, classes or our presence at the facility. I hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue and AGREE TO DEFENT, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the RELEASEES from all liability, claims, demands, losses or damages on the minor's or my account caused or alleged to have been caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the RELEASEES or otherwise, including but not limited to injury, negligent rescue operations, and/or exposure to infectious diseases and I further agree that if, despite this release, I, the minor or anyone on the minor's behalf makes a claim against any of the RELEASEES, I WILL DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS each of the RELEASEES from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or cost which any RLEASEE may incur as the result of such claim.
RULES AND POLICIES: Please read the following carefully.
1. BE ON TIME: Arrive No more than 5 minutes PRIOR to the start of class. Please be on time to pick your child up in the front office after class is dismissed. At no time are children permitted to go outside and wait for you. If you will be late picking up your child, please notify us at 697-1221. We are unable to provide staff to attend to your child and provide for their safety for extended periods before class begins or after their class. If you are more than 10 minutes late for class, you'll need to reschedule your class. Reminder - Make ups are Friday from 7:30 - 9:00 pm at Open Gym.
2. Attire Safety: Hair must be pulled back. Leotards are preferred, no loose-fitting clothing allowed. No belts, buckles, large snaps/buttons, jeans.
Bare feet encouraged on floor; socks not needed. NO JEWELRY. Boys should wear shorts and a t-shirt.
3. Monthly Tuition: Tuition is due 1st of every month, no exceptions (holidays, closures, and absences) to secure child's placement in their class. Tuition is non-refundable for competitive teams. Recreational/instructional may receive partial refunds if written notification policy has been adhered to. Payments can be made online, in person, and over the phone via cash, check or CC. We do not accept American Express. Children will be dropped from class on the 15th of each month if tuition is not paid or arrangements have not been made with office staff. You are still responsible for tuition payment.
4. Discounts and Late Fee's: Military, Veterans, First responder Discounts Available. Multi Class and Multi Child Discounts also can be applied.
Payments made after the 8th of each month will be given a late fee of $20.00 per account.
5. Withdrawal Process: A TWO WEEKS WRITTEN NOTICE is required to withdrawal and remove a child from their class roster. YOU ARE REPSONSIBLE for those two weeks regardless of child's attendance- NO EXEPCTIONS. Please submit in writing our office staff or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Absences: If you are sick, stay home. Gym Starz reserves the right to require medical clearance prior to knowledge of a child having a communicable disease. Notify Gym via email or phone of anticipated absence. You may be absent two classes per month unless prior arrangements have been made.
7. Make-Up Classes: We do not offer make-up classes for Invite Only (Team) classes. Outstanding fees or tuition render your child ineligible for a make-
up class. This policy does not apply to any camps. Make-up's may be made during open Gym sessions.
8. Improper Behavior: Undisciplined or misbehaved students or parents will be dismissed from the gym for safety reasons.
9. Lost and Found: Gym Starz takes zero responsibility for theft of loss of, damaged to, any personal items students or parents bring onto the premises.
The lost and found bin is in the lobby and if not collected at the end of each month is donated to the salvation army.
10. Gym Closing: Closures due to weather or emergencies will be announced via social media (facebook and Instagram @gymstarzde). Scheduled closings will NOT make children eligible for a make-up class: Spring Break, Memorial Day, July 4th, End of Summer break, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Break. Flyers will also be posted in waiting area for reminders.
11. Gym Area/Waiting Area: NO Parent/Guardian will be permitted in the designated gym area at ANY TIME. Class observation is ONLY in the waiting room. NO parent/guardian is EVER allowed in the bathroom hallway to observe classes. A staff member will ask you to return to the waiting area. Please refrain from flash photography. Please refrain from speaking or distracting children/coaches when going to and from the restroom.
12. Class Changes: Gym Starz Reserves the right to change, add, cancel and modify any class at any time.