* Etudes de Ballet welcomes and respects all students
* Teachers may respectfully and appropriately touch my child for body placement, positioning, and alignment purposes.
* Students must arrive to class on time in order to be properly warmed-up and prepared. If a student is more than 10 minutes late they may be asked to observe rather than participate.
* Students must wait to enter the studio until class is called; Students must obtain prior approval to leave a class before dismissal time.
* Students who do not participate, or act in a disruptive manner, will be asked to leave the class for the remainder of the day.
* Missed classes are not refundable.
* Études de Ballet reserves the right to combine classes, change times, provide substitute or replacement instructors, or cancel class when deemed necessary.
* Please clearly label all of your uniforms, shoes, clothing, water bottles and all other belongings with your name or initials. At the beginning of each session, all items that are still left over from the previous session will be thrown away or given to a charitable organization. Études de Ballet is not responsible for any lost and/or stolen items, and we ask that you leave all valuables at home.
*If your email address or phone number changes, please inform us immediately to ensure that you are receiving all of the valuable studio updates.
*Students under 13 Years of Age are not allowed to leave the building unless accompanied by an adult.
*Parents may not leave the studio while their child is in class if their child is 6 year of age or younger.
* Études de Ballet reserves the right to withdraw any student from a class, recital or studio activity
Photo and Video Release:
I understand that photos and videos are taken daily in the Études de Ballet studios by parents, assigns, guardians, other family members, friends and staff, and Études de Ballet will not collect phones or other devices to prevent pictures from being taken. Études de Ballet & Co. expects everyone to use good judgment while photographing their own children. I also understand and I
do hereby grant permission for Études de Ballet & Co. of Naples, FL to use photographs, other images, and videos of the above-mentioned child for marketing purposes on its website or in other Études de Ballet & Co. publications, including brochures and advertisements. I further understand that I will make no monetary or other claims against Études de Ballet & Co. for the use of the photography or video(s). I also acknowledge that Études de Ballet & Co. may choose not to use my photographs or video(s) at this time, but may choose to do so at a later date.
Waiver of Injury:
I, as parent/legal guardian of above-mentioned child (she/he/I), do hereby voluntarily submit my child for attendance and participation in the Études de Ballet & Co. dance and other programs, and do hereby assume full responsibility and liability for any and all damages, injuries or losses that she/he/I may sustain or incur in any way while attending or participating in any Études de Ballet & Co. programs, classes or activities both in and away from the studio. I agree to hold harmless and waive all claims against the owners, operators, instructors, staff and/or agents, individually or otherwise, of Études de Ballet & Co. or J.D. Burt Company, Inc., for any injuries she/he/I may sustain while attending or participating in said programs.
Emergency Medical Release:
I, as parent/legal guardian of above-mentioned child, clearly understand that participation in classes
will involve dance and bodily exercise and movement that can be a rigorous activity. I am fully aware and certify that my child is mentally and physically fit to participate in the classes for which he/she is registered and that I have the medical coverage or personal means to cover any expenses related to any injury that my child might receive as a result of participating. I do hereby grant the Études de Ballet & Co. staff and designated adults the right to authorize emergency medical treatment for my child in the event that I, or my designated representative, cannot be reached. I further give my consent for an emergency medical facility or physician to administer necessary medical treatment to my child if I am unable to be reached or the situation requires immediate attention. I understand I am responsible for paying all medical bills.
The Florida Good Samaritan Law will apply.
I am acknowledging that I have received, read, understand and agree to adhere to all Policies &
Procedures and the Code of Conduct associated with and of Études de Ballet & Co. of Naples, FL.
I acknowledge, understand, and agree to the teachers respectfully and appropriately touching my child for body placement and positioning, and alignment purposes.