For a class missed due to weather-related gym closings, the athlete is entitled to one make-up class within the following two weeks of the closing. No refunds for classes missed including scheduled holidays and no make-up classes will be offered.
Tuition is $100/mth for three specialty classes and one tumbling class (Sunday tumbling classes are not included). All classes are offered twice a week (you can only choose one of the two offered classes). You may not switch classes throughout the month. However, you can change your class schedule before the next month's classes begin.
Class space is on a first-come/first-served basis. Space cannot be held without class tuition fees being paid.
Please note that due to scheduling conflicts, illness, etc., class coaches may vary without prior notification.
WHAT TO WEAR
Boys or Girls may wear tucked in T-shirts and shorts OR Leotards for Girls. NO chewing gum or dangling jewelry. Hair should be pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that is stays up for the entire workout. All students should have activity-appropriate footwear during class. Personal items should be left in lockers and secured with a lock. Jewelry should not be worn during classes. PLEASE LEAVE JEWELRY ARTICLES AT HOME. This facility's staff will not be responsible for ANY items that may be lost or stolen. Be sure your student's personal items are marked with their name.
• As a Parent, you understand that you are signing a contract, and you are responsible for all fees as billed.
• Tuition is billed on the 20th of each month and due by the 1st of the month. Checks, credit cards (3% charge will be added for all credit card transaction), and cash are acceptable forms of payment. Tuition can also be paid on-line via the parent portal (3% charge will be added for all credit card transaction). Any outstanding balance not paid by the 1st of the month will be automatically processed, on the 2nd, to the credit card on file. A $10 late fee will be applied to past due tuition.
• All members are required to supply STEALTH with a credit card on file, there are NO EXCEPTIONS.
• If a credit card is declined there will be a $25 reprocessing fee.
• If a check is returned for insufficient funds STEALTH will assess a $35 NSF fee and checks will no longer be accepted.
• Past due accounts - if an account is past due this WILL result in suspension from practices, classes and events.
• We do no prorate for holidays, gym closures or vacations.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF LIABILITY,
ASSUMPTION OF FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR
As a parent/legal guardian of the registered athlete/child, I hereby consent to his/her participation in any or all activities with the STEALTH ALL STARS (hereinafter "STEALTH"), as well as his/her participation in the following, included, but not limited to, classes, practices, cheerleading, tumbling, competitions and travel. I understand that my child's participation in tumbling, cheerleading, trampolining and any and all other activities with STEALTH may result in injuries such as paralysis or even death from various causes, known and unknown, which include but are not limited to, the heights from the equipment and the body during certain movements, rotation of the body and movement of the body.
I am fully aware of the inherent risk involved in tumbling, cheerleading, trampolining and any and all other activities which may occur at STEALTH and the possibility of injury or death from participating in these activities.
In consideration for allowing my child to participate in activities with STEALTH, I, my heirs and assigns, next of kin, and all others acting on my behalf agree to waive any and all rights, claims, damages, actions, cause of action or suits of any kind or nature whatsoever which I have or my child has against STEALTH or any agent, employee, or representative acting on its behalf and to indemnify, defend and hold harmless any STEALTH employee, representative or other person acting on its behalf, from liability or negligent conduct which may occur.
Should any part or parts of this agreement be null and void, the balance of the agreement shall remain valid and maintain its full force and effect. I am fully aware that this waiver is prepared in the fullest extent permitted by MD law.
This acknowledgement of risk and waiver of liability has been read by me in its entirety, and I understand and agree to it in its entirety as well as have signed it voluntarily. I am eighteen years of age or older.