For All Classes & All Ages:
-No jewelry except small stud earrings are allowed
-Hair must be neatly pulled back and away from face
-Clothing should fit, be clean and in good repair.
-No strapless tops allowed
-No midriffs showing allowed
-Cover ups (if necessary) are encouraged for traveling to and from dance class.
• Ballet: Tiny Tot- Pink Leotard and pink tutu t with pink tights. Hair must be worn in a secure bun.
All other ballet classes - Black leotard, black skirt, classic pink tights, pink ballet shoes. Hair pulled away from face and pin-ed or clipped to head in a secure bun.
Boys should wear a black tshirt or MC shirt and black leggings or sweat pants. Black ballet shoes
• Jazz/Musical Theatre/Lyrical/Contemporary: Leotard, black jazz pants or bootie shorts, tan jazz shoes. Hair pulled away from face. Ponytail. Boys should wear a black tshirt or MC shirt and black leggings or sweat pants. Black ballet shoes
• Hip Hop: Loose fitting street clothes allowed. preferably MC Tshirt. Hair pulled away from face., BLACK low top or high top converse shoes
• Acro: Acro Leotard or Leotard (shorts, capris, leggings or bootie shorts can be worn over leaotard) bare feet, . Hair away from face, NO JEANS. Boys should wear athletic clothes.
• Company Class: Black leotard, tan tights, black bootie shorts. Hair must be pulled back, securely off of the face.
• If your child does not have the correct shoes, you will be required to purchase the correct ones for recital and or performances.