All athlete families will be charged an annual registration fee of $50. This fee is good for one year and is required for all enrollments prior to the first class enrollment.
Class & membership fees are pulled on the 1st of each month. Any remaining or additional fees will be automatically pulled on the 15th of the month. I understand that I must drop a class prior to the first or I will be charged for that class for that billing month.
I represent and warrant that if I am purchasing something or paying for a service from this facility or from other merchants through this facility that (i) any credit card or bank account draft (ACH Draft) information I supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by me will be honored by my credit card company or financial institution, and (iii) I will pay the charges incurred by me at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes, fees, and penalties.
I hereby authorize (if online payment is made or autopay information is provided) this facility to charge my ACH draft, or credit card account. I understand that a 30 day written notice is required to terminate billing and I am responsible for payment whether or not my student attends classes until I notify this facility in writing to drop my student from class(es).
Should I dispute a charge through my financial institution this will constitute a breach of contract possibly resulting in, but not limited to, penalties, additional fees, collection, legal action, and/or termination of any and/or all current and future services.
In consideration of the services of Bayside Cheer LLC/Bayside Athletics INC., its owners, coaches, leaders, volunteers, coaches, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf. I hereby agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Bayside Cheer LLC/Bayside Athletics INC., on behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I understand and acknowledge that the activities that I or my child engage in while on and off the premises, during practices, and attending events of Bayside Cheer LLC/Bayside Athletics INC., pose known and unknown risks which could result in injury, paralysis, death, emotional distress, or damage to me, my child, to property, or to third parties. The following describes some, but not all, of those risks:
Cheerleading and tumbling including performances of stunts and use of trampolines/tumbl tracks, entail certain risks that simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. Without a certain degree of risk, cheerleading students would not improve their skills and the enjoyment of the sport would be diminished. Cheerleading and gymnastics expose participants to the usual risk of cuts and bruises, and other more serious risks as well. Participants often fall, sprain or break wrists and ankles, and can suffer more serious injuries. Traveling to and from shows, meets and exhibitions raises the possibilities of any manner of transportation accidents. In any event, if you or your child is injured, medical assistance may be required which you must pay for yourself.
2. I agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks, known and unknown, connected with Bayside Cheer LLC/Bayside Athletics INC.related activities, including but not limited to performance of stunts and use of trampolines. My participation and that of my child is purely voluntary. No one has forced or coerced me or my child to participate. I elect for myself and my children to participate in such activities in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to hold harmless and indemnify Bayside Cheer LLC/Bayside Athletics INC./Elite Tumbling from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions or rights of action, which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected with my child's participation in Bayside Cheer LLC/Bayside Athletics INC. related activities.
4. Should Bayside Cheer LLC/Bayside Athletics INC., be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and reimburse them for such fees and costs.
5. I certify that my child has health, accident and liability insurance to cover bodily injury or property damage that may be caused or suffered while participating in this event or activity, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage to my child. I further certify that I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risks that may arise or be created, directly or indirectly, through or by any such condition.
6. In the event that I file lawsuit against Bayside Cheer LLC/Bayside Athletics INC. I agree to do so solely in the State of Wisconsin and I further agree that the substantive and procedural laws in that state shall apply in any such action without regard to the conflict of laws rules thereof. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found void or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
7. By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation or the participation of any of my children in this activity, I may be found by court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Bayside Cheer LLC/Bayside Athletics INC. on the basis of any claim from which I have released Bayside Cheer LLC/Bayside Athletics INC., by signing this Agreement.