I hereby grant to ARTSies Inc., the right and permission, in respect to any photographs or video taken during classes, workshops, or performances, or statements which I share or write, to use, reuse, publish and re-publish in the same in whole or in part, in conjunction with any printed matter in any and all media now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever, for illustration, promotion, art, advertising and trade, or any other purpose.
1. In the event of inclement Weather, ARTSies Inc. may need to cancel classes. We will send an email to each student affected by the cancellation, as well as update social media pages. There will be no refund in these extreme cases, but ARTSies will try to coordinate a makeup date (no guarantees). Every attempt will always be made to run classes, unless it is unsafe for staff or students to do so.
2. Absences should be reported in advance via email or phone. We ask that every child try not to be absent more than once per session, barring anything urgent. Absences may result in a reduced role in the performance as there will not be time to catch students up on what they missed.
3. Please ensure children arrive 15 minutes before class begins each night so that we can begin on time.
4. If Parent/guardian is more then 10min late to pick up their child, ARTSies Inc will take the following steps:
-Primary parent/guardian will be contacted immediately.
-In the event that the primary parent/guardian cannot be contacted, the secondary parent/guardian will be contacted, followed by the emergency contact if necessary.
-In the event that the parents/guardians/emergency contact(s) are not available and it is 30min since class ended; contact the appropriate Children's Aid Society and follow their instructions.
-If the parent/guardian is repetitively late, directors will meet with the parents/guardians regarding the situation. Late fees ($1.00/min) may be applied.
5. Please ensure that the Directors of ARTSies Inc. are aware of any allergies, epipens, or other medication your child may need. We promote a nut-free environment, and will advise of any other allergies in the particular group if needed.
6. ARTSies promotes an inclusive environment that allows students to feel accepted and safe while having fun. We encourage all students to be respectful towards peers, staff, and the space we are in. Behavioural issues encountered during the program will be brought to the attention of parents. We will do our best to work with parents to resolve problems; however, if we are not successful in coming up with a solution, it may ultimately result in removal from the program if problems persist.
7. Parents of Tiny Tots (3-5 years old) must stay on the premises during the class to assist with bathroom or diaper changes as needed. There will be an area to sit outside the classroom.
Please visit the "Etiquette" page on our website for more important information.
1. Payment is due at least one week before the start date of each Session, unless an alternate payment plan is agreed upon.
2. A one-time $30.00 administrative fee will be charged at initial Registration. This gives you access to our convenient Parent Portal for all future enrollment.
3. School-year Performance Programs: A $25.00 Production Fee per child, per session will be added. Each family receives two free tickets to the Show, after which tickets are $10.00 each.
4. If a class were to be cancelled due to low enrollment, registrants would be notified and refunds issued immediately (minus the $30.00 registration fee).
5. No refunds will be given after 2 classes in a school-year session. If a student withdraws before the first 2 classes, a refund will be issued, minus the $30.00 registration fee, and any credit card fees charged to ARTSies Inc.
6. There are no reimbursements for missed classes (attending on the alternate night- Tuesday/Thursday- is encouraged).
7. We need at least one week's notice for withdrawal from Camp- after which, there will be no refund issued. If withdrawal from Camp occurs prior to one week before the start date, we will issue a refund, minus any credit card fees charged to ARTSies.
8. We accept payment via e-transfer, cheque, Visa or MasterCard. Credit Card payments can be made through our Parent Portal.