1. Triple Arts Academy requires a signed PAD agreement for monthly fees, unless paying in full.
2. All class monthly fees are due on the 25th of the month in the form of a post-dated cheque or pre-authorized
3. If the full amount of the tuition is not paid by the 1st of each month by cheque or PAD, a 5% late fee is applied and the total amount is due immediately.
4. If you are changing a class membership type for the next month, a 30 days notice MUST be submitted to the front desk or via e-mail before the next scheduled fee withdrawal, otherwise current membership fee will be charged.
5. If a student is planning to skip classes for a period of time, then you may freeze your membership by notifying the front desk with an e-mail notice 30 days before fees are due. Otherwise the current fees will be charged.
6. Tuition is non-refundable.
7. If the payment information on file is not available (expired, declined) and no other payment is received, a late fee of $15 will be applied.
8. A $29 fee will be charged for returned cheques or declined transaction.
9. If two consecutive returned cheques or declined transactions occur then the remainder of the year's fees MUST be paid in full.
10. Karate and Dance Classes will not be pro-rated for absences, whether they are planned or unplanned. Pro-rated classes are available for new students only, who join the class after the beginning of the month.
11. Music Lessons will only be credited if the front desk or administration is given 24 hours notification of absence, otherwise student must pay for the missed lesson.
12. Students with unpaid balances will NOT be allowed in class.