I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian for my child(ren). I hereby give my permission for any supervisor, coach or other team administrator associated with Charger Aquatics 505, Inc. to seek and give appropriate medical attention for our child(ren) in the event of accident, injury, illness. I will be responsible for any and all costs associated with any necessary medical attention and/or treatment.
I hereby waive, release and forever discharge Charger Aquatics 505, Inc. and associated supervisor, coach or other team administrator from all rights and claims for damages, injury, loss to person or property which may be sustained or occur during participation in Charger Aquatics 505, Inc. activities, whether or not damages or loss is due to negligence. I hereby acknowledge that my child(ren) is (are) physically fit and capable of participation in all swim team activities.
By registering my child(ren) with Charger Aquatics 505, Inc., I agree to participate (or allow my child(ren) and family members to participate) in Charger Aquatics 505, Inc., and hereby release Charger Aquatics 505, Inc., its directors, officers, agents, coaches, and employees from liability for any injury that might occur to myself (or to my child(ren) and family members) while participating in the Charger Aquatics 505, Inc. program, including travel to and from training sessions, swim meets or other scheduled team activities.
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the above mentioned organizations and/or individuals, their agents and/or employees, against any and all liability for personal injury, including injuries resulting in death to me, my child(ren) and/or other family members, or damage to my property, the property to my child(ren) and/or other family members, or both, while I (or my child(ren) or family members) participating in the Charger Aquatics 505, Inc. program.
* Dues are billed monthly. A valid credit/debit card and/or ACH bank information is required to be on file with Charger Aquatics 505, Inc. for these charges and any on-demand charges such as meet fees, merchandise, or transaction fees.
* Automatic debit/credit/ACH payments are run on 1st of month against card/bank account on file. Finance charges added to accounts if 1st transaction fails and additional transactions need to be run, as in the case of expired cards, insufficient funds, etc.
* Charger Aquatics 505, Inc. pays in advance for meets that your swimmers sign up for, regardless of whether or not they participate in the meet. As a result, meet fees are invoiced in advance of the event. You are responsible for the meet fees incurred for events for which your swimmer signs up, even if your swimmer is unable to participate.
* We do not take checks except for some travel trips which we take with the Albuquerque Academy branch of Chargers.
* Financial assistance may be available. Please contact email@example.com to schedule a meeting concerning your needs.