Welcome to New Life Summer Care! Please read over the following policies and information. By registering your child/children you are agreeing to our policies.
1. Enrollment is open to any student from K-5 through 6th grade, however, we are not staffed or equipped to give proper care for special needs students. We will make a decision case by case as to if we feel it is in the best interest of the child and our program to offer care. We will also consider younger siblings of students already enrolled depending on the maturity level (4 year olds entering K-5 in the fall).
2. There is a non-refundable registration fee of $75.00 for Full-Time and Part-Time students. The FT/PT registration fee includes 1 field-trip t-shirt. There will be a $50.00 registration fee for Drop In students. The Drop In registration fee does not include a field-trip t-shirt. You may purchase additional field-trip t-shirts for $10.00. Registration Fees are due at the time of registration and should be paid by cash or check only. This will reserve your child's spot in our program.
3. Tuition Fees are as follows:
Full-Time (4-5 Days a Week): $100.00 a week for 1st child. $85.00 for each additional sibling.
Part-Time (1-3 Days a Week): $75.00 for the 1st child and $60.00 for each additional sibling or $25/$20 a day.
Drop-In : $30.00 a day for 1st child and each additional sibling is $25.00.
4. You must sign-up for full-time or part-time for the weeks that your child will be attending at the beginning of the summer. You will be responsible for paying for the days and weeks that you sign up for regardless of your child's attendance.
We will be open the following weeks. Please indicate to us on the registration attendance form which weeks you are planning for your child to attend.
June 29- July 1 (CLOSED JULY 2 & 3)
*By registering your child, you are agreeing to pay the tuition fee for the days and weeks that you sign up for, even if they do not attend every day. We have to pay our staff whether your child shows up or not.
*You will have a grace period in which you can make changes.
We accept cash, checks and online card payments.
5. We will be doing at least one outing/fieldtrip a week. Most weeks we will have 2 or3 fieldtrips/activities. There will be additional fees for these outings. The dates and prices are listed on the registration attendance form. The children will be transported in our church bus. By registering your child, you are giving New Life permission to transport your child/children.
6. We will be closed if we are having or expecting any inclement weather such as a hurricane or an extreme severe weather threat.
7. Parents will be notified of any significant accident, injury or illness that occurs during care hours. Our staff will give careful and prompt attention to your child and acquire the appropriate medical attention needed. Parents will be responsible for any expenses incurred.
8. Our lice policy: If we find nits or lice in your child's hair, you will be notified and be asked to pick up your child. Your child will not be able to return until they have been treated and all nits and lice are removed.
9. Our discipline action is typically to give a Time Out. This allows the child to think about their behavior and to have a cooling down time before rejoining the group. If aggressive behavior is observed such as fighting, hitting, biting, spitting and being disrespectful to teachers, we will have no alternative than to notify the parents for a conference. If the behavior continues, the child will be suspended for an undetermined amount of days. After the suspension, if the behavior continues when they return, they will not be allowed to continue to attend the program.
10. Please send 2 snacks with your child each day. You may also send in a plastic tote with a week or two's worth of snacks in it for your child to be kept on the snack shelves at the church. Your child will also need a lunch. You can pack a lunch or take advantage of ordering a lunch from a local restaurant. A weekly lunch menu will be given before the summer camp starts. Lunch orders will need to be turned in every two weeks. Once lunch orders are submitted, you are responsible for paying for those lunches regardless if your child is absent on the days that you placed an order. I have to turn orders in several days in advance therefore I can't make changes or give refunds.
I agree to all the policies and procedures in the New Life Summer Care Handbook.
Welcome to New Life After-School Care!
Please read over the After-School Care Handbook. By registering your child/children, you are agreeing to our policies and procedures.
1. Enrollment is open to any child Kindergarten through 5th grade with an occasional exception of a middle school student who we approve to attend our program. Children are enrolled with a standing reservation for the year on a first come basis.
2. A non-refundable $50 registration fee is payable upon enrollment.
3. Tuition fee is $40 for 5 days and payable on Monday of each week or the first day of each month if paying monthly. If you child is absent, you are still responsible for that day. We will offer a 3 day a week program for $24 but the days will have to be the same each week. We will offer a one day a week drop in for $10 per day. All registration forms must be completed along with registration fee in order to use the drop in program.
4. There will be a $5 per week discount for a sibling attending.
5. We accept cash or checks made payable to New Life After School Care and there is an option to pay online through your parent portal or in person with a debit or credit card. There will be a $30 returned check fee.
B. Transportation and Pick Up
1. Students must be picked up no later than 6 p.m. A late fee of $1 per minute will be charged if late.
2. Students will be picked up at their school and transported to New Life Assembly of God daily. Although, consent for New Life After-school Care to transport your child from their school to New Life Church is implied by you registering your child for our program, please be sure and fill out a permission slip for transportation at the front desk the first day of school.
3. Only person(s) listed on registration form/ pickup list may pick up a child without written permission. ID will be required.
C. Bad Weather Days and Early Dismissal Days
1. We will follow the same schedule as the Baldwin County Public School System concerning closure for bad weather. The after school care program will be closed if the public school is closed.
2. We will provide after school care for all early dismissal days and half days for an additional charge.
D. Accidents or Injuries
1. Minor accidents occurring during care hours receive prompt and careful attention by our staff. Should an accident or illness occur which requires medical attention; the child's parent will be notified immediately. If we are unable to locate a parent, a member of the staff will take the child to an ER doctor. All possible precautions will be taken to insure the well-being of the child. If necessary, an ambulance will be used to transport a child to a location where he/she can get proper medical attention. The child's parents are responsible for paying for all expenses of an ambulance service.
2. Lice policy: if we find nits or lice in your child's hair during after school care hours, you will be notified and your child will have to picked up immediately. Your child may not return until all nits and lice are removed from the hair. We understand that lice is a common childhood nuisance and your child will not be mistreated because of it.
1. Our form of disciplinary action is "time out". This allows the child time to think about their behavior and to "cool down" before returning to the group. If aggressive behavior is observed such as fighting, hitting, biting, spitting and being disrespectful to teachers, we will have no alternative but to notify parents. If behavior continues, the child will not be allowed to attend the after school care program. The teacher may also send home a discipline sheet if they feel the child's behavior needs to be discussed with the parents.
F. Snack Time
1. Each child should bring their own snack. This may include a drink and any snack you choose.