Welcome to New Life Summer Camp!
Please read over the Summer Care Handbook. By registering your child/children, you are agreeing to our policies and procedures.
1. Enrollment is open to any student from Kindergarten through 6th grade, however, we are not staffed or equipped to give proper care for special needs children. We will make a decision case by case as to if we feel it is in the best interest of the child and our program to offer care. We will also consider younger siblings of students already enrolled depending on maturity level.
2. There is non-refundable registration fee of $50.00 for full-time students and $35.00 for part-time & drop-in students. This is due at the time of registration.
3. Tuition Fees are as follows:
Full-Time (4-5 days a week) is $100 a week for 1st child, 2nd child will be $85 a week and each additional child after that is $75.
Part-Time (2-3 days a week) is $65 a week and each additional child is $60.
Drop-In Rate $30 a day and each additional child is $25( 2 days or more a week will be subject to Part-Time rate).
We will be open the following weeks. Please indicate to us which weeks you are planning for your child/children to attend.
Closed the week of July 1-5
July 29-Aug 2
* We will announce the last day that we will be open as soon as the start date for the 2019-2020 school year is announced. We will most likely be closed the week prior to school starting.
* By registering your child/children you are agreeing to pay the tuition fee for the days and weeks you sign up for even if they do not attend every day. We have to pay our staff whether your child shows up or not, so it is important to understand this policy.
We accept cash, checks, and online card payments.
4. We will be doing at least one outing/fieldtrip a week. There will be additional fees for this that will be announced closer to summer time. The children will be transported on our church bus. By registering you give New Life permission to transport your child/children.
5. We will be closed if we are having/expecting any inclement weather such as a hurricane or an extreme severe weather threat.
6. Parents will be notified of any accident, injury or illness that occurs during care hours. Our staff will give careful and prompt attention and acquire the appropriate medical attention needed. Parents will be responsible for any expenses acquired.
7. Our Lice policy: If we find nits or lice in your child's hair, you will be notified and you will need to pick up your child immediately. Your child will not be able to return until they have been treated and all nits and lice are removed.
8. Our discipline action is Time Out. This allows the child to think about their behavior and to have a cool down time before returning to the group. If aggressive behavior is observed such as fighting, hitting, biting, spitting and being disrespectful to teachers, we will have no alternative but to notify parents. If the behavior continues, the child will not be allowed to continue to attend the program. We will have a discipline sheet that will be sent home with the parent if there is an incident or persistent behavior that we feel the parent needs to be made aware of each day.
9. Please send two snacks with your child each day. You can also send a plastic tote with snacks for a week or two in it if you choose to. Your child will also need a lunch each day unless you want to send $5 extra each day for us to provide a lunch for them. More details about lunch options will be given closer to summer time.
Welcome to New Life After-School Care!
Please read over the After-School Care Handbook. By registering your child/children, you are agreeing to our policies and procedures.
1. Enrollment is open to any child Kindergarten through 5th grade with an occasional exception of a middle school student who we approve to attend our program. Children are enrolled with a standing reservation for the year on a first come basis.
2. A non-refundable $50 registration fee is payable upon enrollment.
3. Tuition fee is $40 for 5 days and payable on Monday of each week or the first day of each month if paying monthly. If you child is absent, you are still responsible for that day. We will offer a 3 day a week program for $24 but the days will have to be the same each week. We will offer a one day a week drop in for $10 per day. All registration forms must be completed along with registration fee in order to use the drop in program.
4. There will be a $5 per week discount for a sibling attending.
5. We accept cash or checks made payable to New Life After School Care and there is an option to pay online through your parent portal or in person with a debit or credit card. There will be a $30 returned check fee.
B. Transportation and Pick Up
1. Students must be picked up no later than 6 p.m. A late fee of $1 per minute will be charged if late.
2. Students will be picked up at their school and transported to New Life Assembly of God daily. Although, consent for New Life After-school Care to transport your child from their school to New Life Church is implied by you registering your child for our program, please be sure and fill out a permission slip for transportation at the front desk the first day of school.
3. Only person(s) listed on registration form/ pickup list may pick up a child without written permission. ID will be required.
C. Bad Weather Days and Early Dismissal Days
1. We will follow the same schedule as the Baldwin County Public School System concerning closure for bad weather. The after school care program will be closed if the public school is closed.
2. We will provide after school care for all early dismissal days and half days for an additional charge.
D. Accidents or Injuries
1. Minor accidents occurring during care hours receive prompt and careful attention by our staff. Should an accident or illness occur which requires medical attention; the child's parent will be notified immediately. If we are unable to locate a parent, a member of the staff will take the child to an ER doctor. All possible precautions will be taken to insure the well-being of the child. If necessary, an ambulance will be used to transport a child to a location where he/she can get proper medical attention. The child's parents are responsible for paying for all expenses of an ambulance service.
2. Lice policy: if we find nits or lice in your child's hair during after school care hours, you will be notified and your child will have to picked up immediately. Your child may not return until all nits and lice are removed from the hair. We understand that lice is a common childhood nuisance and your child will not be mistreated because of it.
1. Our form of disciplinary action is "time out". This allows the child time to think about their behavior and to "cool down" before returning to the group. If aggressive behavior is observed such as fighting, hitting, biting, spitting and being disrespectful to teachers, we will have no alternative but to notify parents. If behavior continues, the child will not be allowed to attend the after school care program. The teacher may also send home a discipline sheet if they feel the child's behavior needs to be discussed with the parents.
F. Snack Time
1. Each child should bring their own snack. This may include a drink and any snack you choose.