Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Neighborhood Dance LLC is taking extra precautions with the care of every student to include enhanced sanitation/disinfection procedures in accordance with the CDC.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:Fever, fatigue, dry cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, muscle pain, lost sense of smell or taste
I agree to the following:
I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS.I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any city considered to be a "hot spot" for COVID-19 infections WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.I understand that Neighborhood Dance, LLC cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
Neighborhood Dance, LLC is following these enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
• Additional time included between classes to prevent overcrowd and allow for 6-feet distances, no more than 8 students per class
• One family member are the only ones allowed admittance into the studio with the enrolled student
• Each student purell or sanitary wipes will be made available upon entering into the studio
• Students can wear masks (Optional), the instructors will be wearing their masks
• Your dance instructor will thoroughly wipe down and clean all dance studio equipment before, during, and after class
By clicking the button below, I agree to each statement above and release Neighborhood Dance, LLC from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.