1) The Dance Factory Ridgefield, LLC Policies listed below in sections 6-32 outline the expectations and commitments of the dancers and their parents and/or legal guardians to Dance Factory Ridgefield, LLC. All dancers and their parents and/or legal guardians are expected to comply with the Policies, and if the Policies are not complied with, the Artistic Director reserves the right to withdraw the dancer from class or performance without refund.
2) Any correspondence to the dancers and their parents and/or legal guardians from Dance Factory Ridgefield, LLC that addresses procedures, rules, notifications, and information becomes part of the Policies.
3) The Artistic Director reserves the right to amend, add to, or change the Policies at any time as the Artistic Director deems appropriate, and will notify the dancers and their parents and/or legal guardians of such modifications.
4) Upon completing and signing the Dance Factory Ridgefield, LLC Registration Form, dancers and their parents and/or legal guardians acknowledge and accept the Policies.
5) Instructors are required to review and understand the Policies and notify the Artistic Director regarding Policy infractions.
12) Dancers must be promptly picked up no later than fifteen minutes after class has ended.
13) Missed classes may be made up in a class of the same or lower level if arranged in advance with the Artistic Director. Refunds will not be given for missed classes.
14) No refunds or credits are given for missed classes and/or snow/storm days, however makeup classes can be arranged.
15) Additional makeup classes may be offered in seasons with excessive snow/storm days at the discretion of the Artistic Director
16) All dancers must arrive at class in proper attire as enumerated in the Class Attire section. Students will not be allowed to participate without proper shoes and attire.
17) Dance Factory Ridgefield. LLC enforces a dress code for all classes, rehearsals, competitions, and performances.
18) All youth ballet classes have required leotards, which may be ordered from the Dance Factory Store online and picked up at the studio
19) Remember that NO STREET SHOES are allowed on the dance floors. Only designated dance shoes or bare feet are allowed inside the studios.
20) For your convenience and privacy, please email the studio to schedule an appropriate time to speak with the Artistic Director or an instructor.
21) No jewelry is allowed during classes, rehearsals or performances, (the exception is made for specific costume accessories)
22) Dancers, Parents, and care givers must treat one another, their instructors, and all Dance Factory Staff with respect.
23) Behavior that is disrespectful violates the Policies and/or puts an individual dancer, other dancers, instructors, volunteers, or visitors at risk will not be tolerated and dancers participating in this behavior may be asked to leave Dance Factory Ridgefield without a refund.
24) Dancers are responsible for cleaning up after themselves in the studios, lobby, bathroom, outside the studio, at rehearsals, competitions and performances.
25) The studio and staff are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
26) Only registered dancers and teachers are allowed in the studios.
27) All payments, including but not limited to tuition, payment plans, competition entrance fees, coaching fees, wardrobe, late fees, costumes, and deposits must be paid in a timely fashion no later than the prescribed due date.
28) All payment obligations must be satisfied or dancers will not be allowed to participate in any class or performance until payment arrangements have been made.
29) Returned checks or declined credit cards will incur a $30.00 fee.
30) Dance Factory Ridgefield does not prorate tuition fees based on late registration.
31) Costume/performance fees for competitions, Nutcracker and our end of year performances will range from $90.00-$100.00 and must be paid by the due date or late fees will be incurred and dancer will not be able to participate in class until payments are made.
32) Costume measurements will be obtained to determine the best sizes based on sizing charts provided by the costume companies. These are not custom costumes, therefore some alterations may be required and are the dancer's responsibility.