Student Enrollment Contract
1. Enrollment is considered to be from the date of this contract through May 30th, 2020.
2. TUITION PAID TO THE SCHOOL IS NON-REFUNDABLE. Tuition credits will be considered only in the cases of prolonged absence due to serious injury or illness substantiated by medical documentation. This includes payments for any fees, tuition, performances, and activities.
3. TUITION MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE AND MUST BE KEPT CURRENT. Tuition is paid on a monthly basis by check, cash or monthly automatic withdrawal. Form available here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o2xsaDzMOt-DSJIMDVkwSE6j_w4Galmy/view?usp=sharing Make sure your email is valid, invoices send by email only. Payment for each month must be paid on the 1st of the month. Tuition is based on 4 weeks in a month. Extra classes in months with 5 weeks make-up for studio closures. Tuition is non-refundable and not prorated for partial attendance. No credits will be given for holidays or studio closures. No credits will be given for missed classes. Make up classes maybe scheduled by contacting our office.
4. LATE PAYMENTS: There is a $35 penalty for declined payments which will be added to the balance due. Students whose accounts are past due after the 15th of the month without making a prior payment arrangement will be dropped from the class roster and required to re-pay the registration fee and the tuition deposit and are subject to losing their place in class and the class performance.
5. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR MISSED CLASSES. The AIB will make every effort to allow a student to make up missed classes, but cannot guarantee this privilege. Missed classes may be made up only within the terms of this contract, and only by actively enrolled students.
6. FOR WITHDRAWAL PURPOSES: To withdraw from class(es), 30 day written notice must be received by the school office or the full month tuition will be due.
7. REGISTRATION: Student Registration Fee is $25 (individual) or $45 (family). Registration fees are non-Refundable.
8. IF A CLASS DOES NOT MEET MINIMUM ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENT, THIS CONTRACT IS CONSIDERED NULL AND VOID. Every effort will be made by the AIB to find an alternate placement for the student named herein, but we cannot guarantee such placement. In the event of under enrollment, all moneys paid for the class will be refunded.
9. STUDENTS MUST ABIDE BY THE STUDIO STANDARDS, RULES AND REGULATIONS AS OUTLINED IN THE ACADEMY OF INT'L BALLET HANDBOOK 2019-2020. Failure to do so may result in dismissal for cause. Academy has the right to refuse service.
10. CLASSES ARE NONTRANSFERABLE and may be taken only by the previously named student.
11. USE OF NAME OR LIKENESS: The Academy of Int'l Ballet shall have the right to use the name, photograph, video tape, voice, or other likeness of the Dancer; and to exhibit the same through any medium whatsoever during the term of this agreement or at any time in the future for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes. All such reproductions shall be exclusive property of the Academy of Int'l Ballet and used as they deem fit.
12. INSURANCE: Academy of Int'l Ballet does not carry medical insurance for its students. It is required that all dance students be covered by their own family insurance policies, and if accidents or injuries occur, it is understood that the student's own medical policy is their only source of reimbursement. AIB must be advised of pre-existing physical and medical conditions of the student.
I hereby release, discharge, covenant not to sue, and agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless each of the releasee's from all liability claims, demands, losses, or damages on the minor's account caused or alleged to be caused, in whole or in part by the negligence of the "releasees" or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations. I further agree that if, despite this release, I, the minor, or anyone on the minor's behalf makes a claim against any of the releasees named above, I will indemnify, save, and hold harmless each of the releasees from any litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss liability, damage, or any cost that may occur as the result of any such claim.