As the participant, or parent/legal guardian of a minor child under the age of 18, and/or one of the above named persons, acknowledge and recognize that potentially severe injuries, including permanent paralysis or death can occur in sports or activities involving height or motion, including but not limited to recreational and team gymnastics classes, tumbling, cheerleading, clinics, summer camps, private lessons, birthday parties, bring a friend, field trips, special education classes, competitions, fundraising events, dance, conditioning, personal training and group fitness program, sport or physical activity. Being fully aware of these dangers, I voluntarily consent to the above named persons and participants participating in any and all programs at Umpqua Valley Gymnastics. I acknowledge that if I believe the activity or event conditions are unsafe, I will immediately discontinue participation in the activity.
I understand that it is the responsibility of the parent/legal guardian or adult participant to be aware and know and/or warn the participant of the dangers of injury. The parent/legal guardian should warn the participant according to what the parent guardian feels is age appropriate. Umpqua Valley Gymnastics will only warn the participant thru safety messages, our instructions and teaching style.
In consideration for allowing my minor child and/or myself to use this facility or participate in any activity held there, I ASSUME AND ACCEPT ANY AND ALL RISKS associated with that participation. Further, I on my own behalf and the behalf of my child and our respective heirs, administrators, executors, and successors, hereby COVENENT NOT TO SUE and FOREVER RELEASE Umpqua Valley Gymnastics, its owners, officers and directors, employees or other representatives, whether paid or volunteer, from all liability for any and all damages or injuries suffered by myself or my child while under the instruction, supervision or control of Umpqua Valley Gymnastics. I do hereby assume full responsibility for any and all damages, injuries (including catastrophic injury or death) that I or my child may sustain or incur, if any, while participating in any program or event sponsored by Umpqua Valley Gymnastics.
PERMISSION FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL TREATMENT/MEDICAL INSURANCE
I, as the participant and/or parent and legal guardian of the participant confirm that the above named participants are in good health, proper physical condition, and are covered by medical insurance, and will continue to provide coverage while named persons and/or participants are enrolled.
I fully understand that Umpqua Valley Gymnastics coaches and staff members are not physicians or medical practitioners of any kind, and that they do not employ, or contract with, or have on the premises, any medical services, provisions for emergency medical services. I hereby consent to Umpqua Valley Gymnastics and its staff members to render temporary first aid to the above named participants in the event of any injury or illness, and if deemed necessary by the Umpqua Valley Gymnastics staff, to seek medical help including calling of an ambulance for said named participants should the Umpqua Valley Gymnastics staff deem it necessary. Additionally, I hereby agree to individually be financially responsible for any and all medical expenses, which may be incurred by named participants as a result of any injury sustained while participating at Umpqua Valley Gymnastics.
I hereby give Umpqua Valley Gymnastics absolute and irrevocable rights to use named persons and/or participants name, quotes, photographs, and videos to be used in print, digital or broadcast media as deemed appropriate for the promotion of Umpqua Valley Gymnastics, without any compensation to me.
1. All accounts must have a current e-mail address on file by which to receive important notifications, receipts and correspondence. 100% of our communication is via email.
2. A onetime registration fee of $25.00 per child is due upon sign-up. This fee is non-refundable, and is valid while a current student at UVG, should your child decide to take a break and come back to the program within the same 12-month (registration) period.
3. I understand if the above named person(s) is enrolled in a program that requires monthly tuition, they are continuously enrolled in the program and monthly tuition charges will be incurred until I submit a "Umpqua Valley Gymnastics Class Drop Request" form. This document may be obtained at the Umpqua Valley Gymnastics Business Office or from our website at www.Umpquavalleygymnastics.org. If I am dropping a class, IT MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE 1st OF THE MONTH. Students enrolled on the 1st of the month (or after) are required to pay the tuition for that month, in full.
4. I understand that Umpqua Valley Gymnastics does not offer make-ups, refunds, for, but not limited to, classes, clinics, camps, private lessons, birthday parties, field trips, competitions, group activities, missed and/or cancelled due to holiday, vacation, illness, scheduled gym closures, competition closures, weather, or any other reason. Tuition is calculated for one full year, and is divided by 12 months. For this reason, tuition will ALWAYS be the same amount each month regardless of attendance. I understand that monthly payment amounts may vary as classes are added or dropped or as other charges/payments are applied to my account.
5. Umpqua Valley Gymnastics does not issue refunds. All sales are final for any products and/or services provided by Umpqua Valley Gymnastics.
6. I understand that I am responsible for making timely payments of balances due on my Umpqua Valley Gymnastics account. From the date of registration forward, my entire account balance shall be DUE on the Tenth 10th of each month. If my payment is not received by the 15th, Umpqua Valley Gymnastics will initiate a late fee of $15.00 to my account.
7. TUITION IS DUE ON THE 10th OF EACH MONTH. I understand that if for any reason my balance remains outstanding past the 10th of the month, the student may be suspended from class(es) until payment has been made. If payment is not made by the end of the month, the student will be dropped from class(es) at the end of the month, unless pre-approved arrangements have been made with the OFFICE staff (not coaches). I am aware that I will still be responsible for all remaining balances on my account, including the suspended month. I will be responsible for all costs for collection of any delinquent payments, including, but not limited to late fees, collection fees, attorney fees and court costs.
8. There is a $25.00 insufficient funds fee on all returned checks. Furthermore, all overdue accounts, including cancelled accounts will be charged a late fee (up to $15.00) each month until the account is paid in full, or arrangements are made for payment.
9. Umpqua Valley Gymnastics allows snack and drink "IOU's" for enrolled families. Charges will be billed to your account. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO INFORM YOUR CHILD(REN) IF YOU DO NOT WISH THEM TO CHARGE IOU's. You are financially responsible for any and all IOU charges made by your child for snacks, tape, etc. Furthermore, if you drop your child for class and Umpqua Valley Gymnastics staff determines they are in need of water, snacks, tape or training aids, these will be charged to your account.
10. New and updated billing, e-mail, addresses and telephone information is the responsibility of the member, and not the responsibility of Umpqua Valley Gymnastics.
11. Photographs and video taken for and by Umpqua Valley Gymnastics may be used for marketing promotion, and/or advertising for Umpqua Valley Gymnastics. Photo placement is determined by staff, and may include newspaper, Umpqua Valley Gymnastics website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, facility display, or any other forms of printed or online media publicity.
12. To contact Umpqua Valley Gymnastics coaches and/or office staff, please call our gym phone number (541) 672-3534, or email us at email@example.com
13. Umpqua Valley Gymnastics reserves the right to modify the terms of this agreement with written notice.
14. I acknowledge receiving a copy of these terms & conditions.