On behalf of myself, my spouse and the child listed on this enrollment form, I enter in to this Enrollment Agreement ("Agreement") with Aventuras - Spanish Immersion Program for Young Children LLC ("Aventuras"), a Nebraska Limited Liability Corporation, regarding he provision of Spanish language preschool instruction.
1. This agreement, including the enrollment form and enrollment agreement will be kept on file at Aventuras. Enrollment contracts are for one year. Parents/guardians must notify Aventuras in writing six (6) weeks before termination. If cancellation occurs within 30-days prior to the next session, a $45 termination fee will be charged.
2. Class sessions run for six weeks unless identified otherwise (ex. 3 week "camp").
3. Parents/guardians are required to sign up for automatic payments through their bank. 50% of the session cost is due before the session begins with the balance due before the halfway point of the session. There will be a $30 fee for a returned payment within five business days after return of payment. There are no deductions or refunds for absence, illness, holidays or weather closures. Families utilizing Title XX funds will be direct billed for any missed days.
4. My child has no medical, psychological, physical or mental condition which has not been disclosed to Aventuras on the attached enrollment form. My child does not have any infections, contagious or communicable diseases. I understand that immunization verification is required for attendance.
5. In the event my child becomes ill with a contagious illness after visiting Aventuras, I agree to notify Aventuras as soon as possible so we can, in our discretion, notify each family of the children who may have been exposed.
6. I understand that while Aventuras provides a safe environment, it is possible my child could get injured. In such an event, I authorize Aventuras to follow its internal procedures, including simple first aid and reasonable appropriate; however, I understand Aventuras shall not be required to strictly follow those guidelines when, in its judgement, circumstances may require otherwise.
7. In the event of an emergency where Aventuras determines that medical attention is necessary for my child, I authorize Aventuras and their staff to make such arrangements, as necessary. I authorize the hospital/physician/dentist to perform necessary procedures. I authorize my child to be treated at the closest hospital, if necessary. I understand the cost of medical attention and ambulance are the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
8. I agree that Aventuras may take action which it considers prudent to protect the safety of my child and other children at Aventuras. I further agree to indemnify, defend and hold Aventuras (and its owners, officers, directors, agents and employees) harmless from and against all actions, claims, or liability, including attorney fees and court costs, directly or indirectly caused by my child or resulting from any inaccuracy or omission made by me in completing the enrollment form, the agreement or any other form.
9. Aventuras reserves the right to terminate services without liability whenever the needs of the child cannot be met and to refuse admission to any child for any reason without liability.
As a condition to my use of the services, I have accurately completed and signed the Enrollment Form and Release. I understand that Aventuras will rely on this information in caring for my child.
I agree to pay all costs and attorney fees arising out of any action relating to this agreement, the Enrollment form or the Release for collection of purposes or otherwise.
Aventuras, as a State of Nebraska licensed Preschool, provides a fun and safe environment for children. However, in any child care program, injuries may occur. In order for Aventuras to provide services to you, it is necessary that you assume certain risks. Thus, as a requirement to receive our services, Aventuras is requesting that you sign this release. I, on behalf of myself, my spouse and my child designated on this Enrollment Agreement, waive and release all rights, causes of action and claims against Aventuras and their officers, directors, agents and employees for any and all loss of or damage to property or injuries suffered by my child during the time my child is visiting Aventuras, including possible negligence of Aventuras but excluding gross negligence and intentional misconduct. I understand that the provision of child care contains risk of injury to persons and damage to property and that by signing this release I engage Aventuras to provide temporary care for my child at my own risk. I represent that I am authorized to sign this release on behalf of the child listed. I have been given an opportunity to ask question and obtain answers to my satisfaction regarding any and all aspects of Aventuras and the Release, including but not limited to future risks, complications and costs. By signing this Release, I have not relied on any promises or statements made by Aventuras other than those contained in the written information supplied to me by Aventuras. I understand that this Release will be kept on file at Aventuras and will continue in effect through termination of this enrollment contract.