Policies and Procedures and Release of Liability
1) All Student MUST be properly attired in gymnastics clothing. Ask front desk for attire for other activities.
2) Make-up classes are allowed ONLY in a current session. Classes not made up in the current session are forfeited. They cannot be transferred to the next session. This Policy Does Not Apply for Camp.
3) Returned Checks and Payments will incur a $25 Surcharge.
4) Absolutely no chewing gym, beverages, food or jewelry are allowed in the gym.
5) No unregistered parents or children are allowed in the designated gym area.
6) Undisciplined or misbehaved students will be dismissed from the gym for safety reasons.
7) Parents are prohibited from talking to students or give instructions from the waiting area. All comments are to be passed through the front office.
8) THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY UNUSED SERVICES. Make up classes allowed only in current session. If for some reason you need to drop during the middle of a session, we will be glad to give you a credit for the remaining classes. This credit is good for six months and can be used towards a future session. WE PLAN AND PROVIDE A PLACE FOR YOUR CHILD IN CLASS; THEREFORE, WE CAN NOT CREDIT YOU FOR CLASSES THAT WERE MISSED PRIOR TO YOUR DECISION TO DROP THE CLASS!
9) All students must have a current, paid up, annual registration and insurance fee to participate.
10) Deposit for all aftercare students is one month tuition.
11) PHOTO RELEASE I hereby give nova gymnastics, LLC permission to take photographs of my child or in which my child may be involved with others. I hereby consent that the photographs of my child may be used by Nova for promotional purposes, including use on the website, Facebook and advertisements. Furthermore, I hereby consent that such photographs shall be the property of Nova. I hereby release and discharge Nova Gymnastics from any and all claims arising out of use of the photos, or any rights that I or the minor may have. I am of full age, and am able to contract for the minor and fully understand its contents.
12) PARK RELEASE I hereby give Nova Gymnastics and their staff permission to take my child to West Griffin Park located next to Nova Gymnastics.
13) EMERGENCY INFORMATION. Parent gives permission to have student medically treated in an emergency if unable to reach Parent/Guardian.
14) AUTHORIZATION OR TREATMENT. My child does not have any Medical Conditions that prevent my child from engaging in Gymnastics, Tumbling, Dance, Parkour, Acrobatics. All Circus Acts, Trapeze, Silk, German Wheel, Juggling, Free running, Ballet, Zip line, Bungee Jumping, Climbing Cargo net , rope and rock climb. The Person(s) herein described (my child(ren) has (have) permission to engage in all prescribed activities as noted. In lieu of a medical certificate signed by a medical doctor, I have no knowledge of any physical or mental impairment that would affect the student(s) participation in the Nova Gymnastics Program. I hereby give my permission to the medical personnel selected by the Nova Gymnastics Staff to order X-rays, treatments, and release of any records necessary for insurance purposes and to provide or arrange any transportation for my child in the event I cannot be reached in an emergency and a reasonable effort has been made. I hereby give my permission to the physician selected by the Nova Gymnastics Staff to secure and administer treatment, including hospitalization, for the above named person.
15) In consideration for allowing my child to participate in gymnastics and/or tumbling classes and other activities at or sponsored by Nova Gymnastics, LLC. (the "Gym") and further in consideration of the Gym allowing me and my child to enter and use the facilities owned, leased or otherwise provided by the Gym (the "Facilities"), the undersigned, for myself and for my child and his/her parents, heirs, assigns, personal and legal representatives and estate, fully and completely releases, discharges and holds harmless the Gym, and its owners, directors, trustees, officers, employees, agents, insurers, instructors, coaches, and volunteers (collectively "its agents and employees") from any and all claims, actions, causes of action, and damages of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to claims for personal injury or property damage, arising out of my child's participation in any class or activity at the Gym or the Facilities. The undersigned acknowledges and recognizes there are inherent risks involved in gymnastics, tumbling and recreational activities at the Gym and the Facilities and the undersigned and my child assumes the risk of any injury sustained while at the Gym or at the Facilities. The undersigned agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Gym and its agents and employees from any and all claims arising out of my child's participation in any class or activity at the Gym or the Facilities, even if such claim arises as a result of a negligent act or omission of the Gym or its agents and employees.
In case of injury or illness I consent and give the staff of Nova Gymnastics, LLC. the authority to obtain medical assistance and treatment, as they see fit. I understand that Nova Gymnastics, LLC., its respective administrators, directors, officers, volunteers, nor employees shall be held responsible for any medical expenses incurred on behalf of the student. I understand that I am responsible for all payment of medical expenses incurred. I also confirm that I now have and will continue to provide proper hospitalization, health, and accident insurance coverage which I consider adequate for both my child's and my own protection.
I have read the WAIVER and RELEASE of LIABILITY AGREEMENT, understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it and have signed it freely and without inducement or assurance of any nature and intend it to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be invalid the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full force and effect.
Rules, Terms And Conditions
• Monthly Tuition is due by the 1st of each month.
• A $15 late fee will be assessed on the 5th of each month.
• Families with an unpaid balance as of the 7th of each month will automatically be charged with the charge card or e-check information on file.
• Tuition cannot be refunded for any reason
Returned Check Charge
• There will be a $35 fee added to your account for all returned checks.
• Dropping classes is permitted by email or written notice.
• Drop notices must be received at least one week before the first day of the month you are dropping.
• If we have not received a drop notice before the first day of the month, you are obligated for that month's tuition.
• By dropping a class, you relinquish your child's spot in that class.
• Transferring to another class is permitted, at no cost, as long as there is space available in the class your child wishes to transfer to.
• All class transfers must be arranged through the front desk.
• Make-up Classes are offered anytime a regularly scheduled, weekly, recreational class is missed.
• Make-up Classes are scheduled through the front office and are subject to availability.
• Make-ups may only be scheduled while the student is actively enrolled in our program and tuition is current. If a student drops a class, all unused make-up classes are forfeited.
• Make-up Classes must be scheduled in another class of the same type and same level as the missed class.
• Make-ups are offered as a courtesy to our members. However, there is no guarantee that a make-up class will be available for all missed classes.
Special Events (i.e. Parent's Night Out, Fun Friday, Day Camps, etc.)
• Fees are due when registering for each Special Event.
• Fees are non-refundable.
• Fees may be transferred to a future Special Event with at least a 24-hour notice.
• Parents are not required to stay during the class time. However, parents must stay with their children until class begins. Children may not be left unattended in the lobby or visitor seating area.
• Parents and all other relatives and friends not attending a class must remain in the lobby or visitor seating area at all times.
• Parents are not permitted in the gym unless invited by a coach.
• Nova Gymnastics is committed to the safety of our students. You are responsible for making sure your child is on time for class and for picking them up on time after class. Parents that chose to let their child enter and exit the gym unattended do so at their own risk. Every effort must be made to be on time. Please call if there is an emergency.
• I give consent for my child to be photographed, videotaped or filmed while participating in class and other activities at Nova Gymnastics. I hereby give Nova Gymnastics, Inc. absolute and irrevocable right and permission to reproduce, publish, exhibit, perform, edit, display, and otherwise use the media for educational and promotional purposes in all conventional and electronic media.
Nova Gymnastics reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Rules, Terms, and Conditions ("Updated Terms") at any time. Therefore, we suggest that your review these terms periodically for changes.
You will be notified of any changes each time you log into the Parent Portal. Your family's continued enrollment in our classes or special events following the posting of changes constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms.
I represent and warrant that if I am purchasing something or paying for a service from this facility or from other merchants through this facility that (i) any credit card or bank account draft (ACH Draft) information I supply is true and complete, (ii) charges incurred by me will be honored by my credit card company or financial institution, and (iii) I will pay the charges incurred by me at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes, fees, and penalties.
I hereby authorize (if online payment is made or autopay information is provided) this facility to charge my ACH draft, or credit card account.
If autopay information is provided, I hereby authorize this facility to charge my ACH draft, or credit card account on or near the last business day of each month for the following month's tuition charges. I understand that a 14 day written notice is required to terminate billing and I am responsible for payment whether or not my student attends classes until I notify this facility in writing to drop my student from class(es).
Should I dispute a charge through my financial institution this will constitute a breach of contract possibly resulting in, but not limited to, penalties, additional fees, collection, legal action, and/or termination of any and/or all current and future services.