Please carefully read the following terms and conditions to express your understanding of these rules and to confirm that they will be followed at all times. Breaking our terms or conditions can result in loss of place and withdrawal from the club and/or monetary loss.
All Gymnasts must be able to follow instructions given by the coach's and have a high level of good behaviour. If we feel that your child is putting themselves or other in danger or at risk, your child will not be able to participate in the class and may not be permitted to continue at E.L.G.C.
1. If your child is more than 10 minutes late, they will not be able to participate in the class. If the warm up is in the finally stages it is ultimately up to the coach weather they feel there is enough of the warm up left the prepare the gymnast for the physical demands of the session.
2. Sickness/injuries/illness if you bring a gymnast to a session and the coach does not feel the gymnast is physically fit for the session. The gymnast will not be allowed to participate in the session and the parents will be called to collect the gymnast.
3. Parents are not permitted to enter the gymnasium. If you have any question or quires regarding you gymnast you can book a time to speak to lee-Anne Phillips head of general gymnastics at reception or by sending an email to email@example.com
4. The child must wear appropriate clothing (shorts and t-shirt/leggings and a
vest/leotard are all acceptable). No hoodies or any item of clothing that covers the head/face.
5. No jewellery is permitted under any circumstances, even if the jewellery is of religious belief, this is due to health and safety of the gymnast.
6. Please remove shoes and socks before you enter the gym, they must not be left
in the gym at any time. All belonging brought or left in the gym are at the gymnasts own risk.
7. Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes before the end of class to collect your child, or, call
us on 0207 511 4488 if you are going to be late for any reason.
8. If someone has to come to collect your child on your behalf, we will need notice
prior to the beginning of class or for reception to be contacted in emergency to notify who will be collecting your Child/Children.
9. News, notifications and reminders will always be displayed on the TV monitor
in the reception area as well as letters being handed to the gymnasts. We have
now also created a general gymnastics mail list to send information and
reminders relative to your child's class (please ensure that we have your most
recent email address). You will not receive any emails if you wish to opt out of the mailing list. These updates include, but are not limited to, closing
10. General Gymnasts doing to or more hours must hold a current Bronze British Gymnastics Membership, which is the responsibility of the parent/Gymnast to set up. If you fail to set up the British gymnastics membership, you gymnast will not be allowed to participate in any of the sessions. Please note not refunds will be given for lost session due to no British Gymnastics Membership.
11.Photo's & Footage, From time to time we may take photos or footage of our members in the Centre and place them on our notice board, website, in newspapers, on television or use them for promotional purposes. If you do not wish for the named applicants image(s) or footage to be used in any way you must let us know in writing immediately addressing the letter to the "E.L.G.C Welfare Officer" ensuring that the applicants name is clearly visible. Unfortunately if you do decide not to allow us to take photos or footage of your child this could result in your child not being able to take part in club events.