As the legal parent or guardian, I release and hold harmless Meaningful Movement Dance and Yoga, its owners and operators from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or in route to or from any of said premises. I understand that appropriate physical contact is required during the instruction of dance, and I give permission for instructors to make appropriate physical contact with me or my child for such instruction.
1. Registration and payment are to be done online. A credit card and email are required. All major credit cards accepted. Community classes are the only exception and are offered on a donation basis. Cash only.
2. A non-refundable registration fee will be charged per student annually in the amount of $10 to help cover the cost of insurance and music licensing.
3. You have the option to pay for the session in full or make monthly payments. Monthly payments will post on the 25th and will be charged on the 1st of each month. Your first month will be charged upon enrollment to hold a spot in class for your child.
4. We're sure your dancer will love their classes, but we also know sometimes life just happens. If your dancer has to drop a class for any reason, please notify us, in writing, five business days prior to the beginning of the dance session. We hold a spot for your dancer, which prevents other dancers from registering, so you must formally drop the class by emailing us, or you will still be responsible for tuition.
5. If you need to drop a class after a session has started, email us and ask for an account credit. Classes dropped after a session has started may be credited 50% of tuition paid and must be used in the next upcoming dance session.
6. Registration and payment are to be completed online prior to class, unless otherwise stated.
7. Each session we open registration to all students, new and returning. Registration in current classes does not guarantee a space in upcoming sessions.
8. Classes without sufficient enrollment will be canceled and refunded.