Swimmattix Swim School provides transport to and from our daycares, crethes & schools at no additional cost.
- Swimmattix will provide: a pool deck assistant to help the swimmers get dressed, towels, swimming caps & goggles.
- All Swimmattix Swimmers have to wear Swimmattix Lanyards to & from swimming.
- Swimmattix Drivers hold a valid PDP Permit.
- Only children THREE & UNDER will be placed in one of our car seats. (Reg213. (1C))
- Swimmattix abides to The South African Transportation laws for Transporting Children.
- Parents are NOT allowed to send their own carseats/booster seats.
- All swimmers will be strapped in with a seatbelt.
- All our vehicles are fitted with tracking devices.
- Swimmers with long hair are to please have it tied up on "swimming day"
- Swimmers hair will be dried in winter and only on cold days in the summer months.
- Our schedule may change due to children being sick, traffic, we ask that parents please phone our offices to confirm the time their child will be in that pool that day, if coming to view.
- Parents are encouraged to come & watch, as much as they can , however we do ask that parents please do not come for the first 4 lessons so your child can learn the routine.
- A FULL piece swimming costume is to be sent through on the first lesson and it will remain at Swimmattix until the swimmer outgrows/leaves Swimmattix.
- Please do not send any other swimming equipment besides the swimming costume.
- Swimmers nappies will be charged at R20-00 per nappy, and will be added to your account.
- Should your child's school be closed during school holidays, it will become your responsibility to bring them to their lesson.
- If you fees are behind/overdue your child will not be picked up for swimming until your account is in good standing. (you will be informed about this prior)
I understand and accept that the transport to and from such lesson shall be undertaken at my own risk and at the risk of the swimmer(s)