RELEASE OF LIABILITY, INFORMED CONSENT AND
Parrish Elite, LLC
Cheerleading and Tumbling
WARNING!!!Cheerleading, tumbling, and dance are vigorous, physical activities involving
motion, rotation and height in a unique environment and as such carries with it a higher than
ordinary risk of injury. Be advised that serious, catastrophic injury, paralysis or even death
could occur particularly if a participant were to land on his/her head, neck or back!
I/We, as parents and/or legal guardians of an athlete at Parrish Elite, LLC wishes to participate in their cheerleading, tumbling or dance program, voluntarily give our consent for such participation by our son/daughter.
It has been adequately explained to us that cheerleading, tumbling and dance is an activity which may
involve airborne inversion of the body and therefore there is an increased potential that any one of the routines involving our son/daughter’s participation could lead to serious injury, paralysis or even death.
We understand that our son/daughter is required to be in good physical shape and condition and that the
activities in which he/she will be asked to participate are strenuous and require physical and athletic agility. It has been fully explained to us that these activities include, but are not necessarily limited to a variety of gymnastics maneuvers, including somersaults, back handsprings, and aerials; that there will be a variety of mounts, tosses, and stunts requiring the coordination of more than one participant on the squad; and that these activities will not be confined to any one site or venue, but rather will involve a variety of sites or venues throughout the year.
We represent to you that, to the best of our knowledge and belief, our son/daughter has no physical,
medical, or mental disability or other limitation that would restrict his/her ability to fully participate in this activity.
We have been informed that our son/daughter must be examined by a physician prior to participation in these
activities and we agree to such examination. We further agree to notify immediately the coach and owner of
Parrish Elite, LLC in the event of any change in our son/daughter’s health status.
We agree to, and by signing this agreement, release Parrish Elite, LLC, the coaches, advisors, volunteers,
staff, and other members of Parrish Elite, LLC from any claim of negligence by ourselves, our son/daughter, our
heirs, executors, and assigns, from any liability arising from claims for damages for injury to our son/daughter and any claims for loss of or damage to his/her property which may arise out of his/her participation in this program.
This Acknowledgement of Risk, Waiver of Liability, Indemnification, and Consent shall continue in full force and effect until such time as revoked, in writing, by the undersigned, without limitation as to its duration, as it is acknowledged and understood that my child shall participate in cheerleading and/or tumbling activities, including but not limited to, practice, exhibitions, and other related activities, on an on-going basis.
I agree to allow Parrish Elite, LLC to use the image or likeness of my child for any purpose deemed
applicable to marketing, promotional materials, and/or exhibits without reservation or limitation.
We further agree that if any of this document is held invalid, we agree that the balance should continue to
be in full legal force and effect.
1. There is not an attendance policy for tumbling.
2. Proration will only occur the very first month of enrollment if it applies. After the first month charges are $75 per month and is based on the spot being available for the athlete and not whether or not the athlete is in attendance. Class costs are assessed once a year and are subject to change.
3. Missing a class: If an athlete misses a class for any reason, it is up to the athlete's parents to schedule a makeup with the front desk. Makeups are allowed based on the availability of a spot in another class of the same level. An athlete in a class is not owed a private make up class and Parrish Elite, LLC does not guarantee a spot in another class for a make up. Only 2 make up classes will be allowed per month.
4. Payment Policy: Payments are due on the 1st via Auto Debit. If you are late in your payment, your athlete will be asked to sit and observe tumbling. If you have not brought your account current by the last day of the month, your athlete will be dis enrolled from the tumbling class. Based on the availability of the class, your spot maybe given to an athlete on the waiting list and will no longer be available to your athlete.
5. Parrish Elite, LLC is not responsible for feeding or babysitting your athlete. Snacks and drinks are available at the front desk for a fee. If you are more than 10 minutes late picking up your athlete, we will assess a $1 per minute charge to your account. The charge must be brought current before your athlete will be allowed to participate in any class.
6. People, other than registered athletes, are not allowed beyond the front desk.
7. Registration fees are due in May of each year.
8. Athletes are only released to parents or guardians listed on the registration form. If the athlete is allowed to be picked up by anyone else, the parent needs to call or write a note. ID will be checked before allowing athlete to leave.
PRIVATE LESSON POLICY
1. There is not an attendance policy for tumbling.
2. Missing a class: If an athlete misses a private lesson without notice, Parrish Elite, LLC and its coaches are not responsible for making up that lesson and is not responsible for giving a refund. We will consider the coach's time and the coach will be paid as if the athlete showed up. If you know your athlete is not going to make a lesson, please call to reschedule with your coach. If the coach cancels the lesson, or if the lesson falls on a holiday or a gym closure, you may reschedule the lesson.
3. Payment Policy: Private lessons are $30/ 30 minute session. Payment is due at the time of scheduling. You may not schedule a private lesson without paying for it. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Parrish Elite, LLC is not responsible for feeding or babysitting your athlete. Snacks and drinks are available at the front desk for a fee. If you are more than 10 minutes late picking up your athlete, we will assess a $1 per minute charge to your account. The charge must be brought current before your athlete will be allowed to participate in any class.
5. People, other than registered athletes, are not allowed beyond the front desk.
6. Registration fees are due in May of each year.
7. Athletes are only released to parents or guardians listed on the registration form. If the athlete is allowed to be picked up by anyone else, the parent needs to call or write a note. ID will be checked before allowing athlete to leave.
AUTO DEBIT AUTHORIZATION
I hereby authorize Parrish Elite, LLC to initiate either an electronic debit or to create and process a debit to my account. I understand I'm enrolling in a membership program, and I authorize Parrish Elite, LLC via electronic signature to charge my credit card account or create and process a debit to my account monthly for the price in effect each month until I provide at least 2 weeks written notice to stop.
I hereby authorize Parrish Elite, LLC to initiate either an electronic debit or to create and process a debit to my account. I understand that I can enroll in special events. I further understand that when I enroll in those events, I am reserving a slot specifically for my athlete and that I will be charged the event price whether my athlete or self is in attendance. It is my responsibility to look at the flyer for the event I have signed up for and understand the cost of the event. If the cost of the event is not readily on the flyer, it is my further responsibility to ask a Parrish Elite, LLC employee the cost of the event.
I acknowledge that the origination of ACH transactions to my account must comply with the provisioning of United States Law.
This payment authorization is to remain in full force and effect until I notify Parrish Elite, LLC of its cancellation by sending written notice in such time and in such manner to allow both the Parrish Elite, LLC and receiving financial institution a reasonable opportunity to act on it.
Parrish Elite, LLC- written notice accepted at 1951 14th Ave E, Palmetto FL 34221.