• As the enrolled participant and/or the parent/guardian of the participant, I agree and understand that dance/fitness/ training is a potentially hazardous activity. I recognize that there are risks inherent in dance training including but not limited to serious physical injury. The participant hereby agrees to participate in activities of the Campaneria Ballet School (CBS) and hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CBS, its instructors, officers, directors, agents and employees against any liability resulting from any injury that may occur to the participant while participating in activities of the CBS. The participant also agrees to indemnify CBS for any damages incurred arising from any claims, demand, action or course of action by the participant. The participant authorizes any representative of CBS to have the participant treated in any medical emergency during their participation in activities of the CBS. Further, the participant and/or parent/guardian agree to pay all costs associated with medical care and transportation for the participant.
• Any medical/health problems, of which the staff must be aware, are disclosed in the Important Health Information section of the Registration Form.
In case of a medical emergency, I hereby give permission to Campaneria Ballet School, Staff, Trainers and Volunteers to order treatment for my child, including any necessary medical treatment and x-rays. I also hereby give permission to Campaneria Ballet School, Staff and Volunteers to disclose the information contained on this form to medical personnel.
I understand that an attempt will be made to reach me by phone after calling for Emergency Medical Services, and again when a diagnosis is completed. I agree to pay all medical, hospital, or other expenses, which my child may incur as a result of such treatment. Campaneria Ballet School, also does not provide any medical or other insurance protection or benefits for those who participate in the Campaneria Ballet School programs.
• Be courteous and respectful at all times.
• Show respect for the property of others by refraining from handling the belongings of others without permission.
• Keep food and drinks, other than water, out of the CBS studios.
• Arrive to class on time and prepared.
• Follow appropriate dress code for all classes and rehearsals.
Jazz, Modern, Contemporary, Acro, and Hip Hop students should wear long pants or tights so that floors are protected from oils and sweat.
• Dispose of trash in the trashcans. Empty liquids into the sink in the kitchen area before putting the containers in the trashcans.
• Refrain from all running and shouting inside of the dance school.
• CBS Staff only may enter the office area unless permission is given otherwise.
• Wear dance shoes or remove street shoes before entering the studio.
• Wear dance shoes indoors only.
• Store dance bags and other items in the cubbies provided.
• Permission to video or photograph class rehearsals/practice time will not be given. In the event that dancers require a video of class time/rehearsals, a Staff member will take the video and share it with the parents via the portal.
• Use respectful and acceptable language at all times.
• Wait inside of the building for your ride to arrive.
• Dancers should leave all iPods, cell phones and other electronics in their personal belongings and in storage units provided. Cell phones are not allowed in class and will be removed from the student until the end of class, and the guardian will be notified.
• Dancers are to leave bags, coats, and other personal belongings outside of the studios. Cubbies and Dressing Rooms are available for storage.
• No food or drink is permitted within the studios except water.