The staff of Rock Hill Gymnastics recognizes gymnastics to be a dangerous sport. Any activity which involves height and/ or motion can cause injury. All instructors at Rock Hill Gymnastics take every precaution to ensure the safety of each student. While safety is our number one priority, students may suffer injury, possibly minor, serious or catastrophic in nature. Rock Hill Gymnastics coaches and staff members are not liable for injuries sustained by students or spectators during the course of, or in transportation to and from, events. With this in mind and being fully aware of the risks and possibility of injury involved, I consent to have my child/children participate in the programs offered by Rock Hill Gymnastics. In an unlikely event of injury, I waive and release all claims and liability I or my child may have against Rock Hill Gymnastics. I understand that Rock Hill Gymnastics produces promotional material about their program. I understand that my son or daughter may be included in video tape or photography taken during summer camp hours. I hereby grant Rock Hill Gymnastics, it successors, assignees, sponsors, and all other commercial exhibitors the exclusive right to photograph and/or videotape my son or daughter and further to utilize my son or daughters name and face as part of advertising and promotion of Rock Hill Gymnastics without reservation. In granting this, I understand that Rock Hill Gymnastics is under no obligation to exercise any of its rights and privileges hereby granted.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION of membership in USA Gymnastics, and being allowed to participate in USA Gymnastics events and/or member club activities, each participant named below agrees as follows:
The participant is instructed that prior to participating in any USA Gymnastics event and/or member club activity and regularly thereafter, that he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the instructor of such condition and refuse to participate.
Participant shall carefully review and follow all USA Gymnastics Safety Guidelines.
Fully understands and acknowledges that: (a) There are risks and dangers associated with participation in gymnastic activities and events, including but not limited to those of bodily injury, partial and/or total disability, paralysis and death; (b) The social and economic losses and/or damages, which could result from those risks and dangers could be severe; (c) These risks and dangers may be caused by the negligence of participant or the negligence of others, including but not limited to the "Release's" named above; (d) There may be other risks not known to us or are not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
Accepts and assumes such risks and responsibility for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused and whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of "Release's" named above.
HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE USA Gymnastics, its member clubs, event hosts, other participants, coaches, instructors, officials, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessees of the premises used to conduct the event and each of them, their officers, directors, agents and employees, all of which are referred to as 'Release's, " from all liability to the undersigned, my/our personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of any bodily injury, including but not limited to death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the "Release's" or otherwise.
PAYMENT TERMS AND GUARANTEE in registering for enrollment in Rock Hill Gymnastics Training Center Inc. the undersigned agrees that payment for classes, equipment and other related fees shall be made in advance and shall be considered past due if not paid by the last day of each month. The undersigned hereby warrants and guarantees payment of all fees due Rock Hill Gymnastics Training Inc. and understands that should they fail to pay they are liable for all cost associated with collection of said fees ,including a reasonable Attorney's fee.
It is agreed that the Waiver and Release Agreement covers each and every activity sponsored by USA Gymnastics and/or its member clubs and the "Release's" are released as to each and every activity and event.
THE UNDERSIGNED HAS READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND RELEASE, UNDERSTANDS THAT HE/SHE HAS GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND SIGNS IT VOLUNTARILY.
Although we understand that students have cell phones for different reason, our policy is that students are not allowed to use cell phones while at Gold Medal After School. If the student has an emergency, they need to speak with their teacher and we will allow them to use the phone at the front desk. This ensures students safety and allows for us to know with whom the student is speaking with.
1. I will not give out personal information such as my address, phone number; parents work address/phone number, or the name and location of my school without my parents' permission.
2. I will tell my parents right away if I come across any information that makes me feel uncomfortable.
3. I will never agree to get together with someone I "meet" online without first checking with my parents. If my parents agree to the meeting, I will be sure it's in a public place with my parents around.
4. I will never send a picture of myself without checking with my parents first.
5. I will talk with my parents so that we can set up rules for going online. What time of day, length of time, and appropriate areas for me to visit.
6. I will not give out my password information to anyone (even best friends) other than my parents
7. I will check with my parents before downloading or installing software, or doing things that may jeopardize family privacy.
8. I will be a good online citizen and not do anything that may hurt someone else or is against the law.
9. I will help my parents understand how to have fun and learn things online and teach them things about the internet, computers and technology.
10. I agree to the above terms agreement and will allow reasonable use of the internet as long as these rules, other gym rules and my family rules are followed.
1. All electronic devices must be labeled.
2. Devices must not be shared and used for homework purposes only unless instructed otherwise.
3. All devices must be stored away for safe keeping when not in use.
4. Gold Medal After School is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged devices.
5. All social media websites: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tok, etc. are NOT permitted while in the building. Texting can only be used if approved by the after school directors.
I agree that I have read the cell phone policy for Gold Medal Afterschool. I also agree that I have spoken with my child about this policy.
I agree that I have read the internet safety policy and have spoken with my child about internet safety. I give my child permission to use the internet at Rock Hill Gymnastics.
I agree that I have read and understand the electronic device policy for Gold Medal After School. I also agree that I have gone over the policy with my child.