Waiver of Liability
I hereby release, compensation and hold harmless Neema Dance Collective (“NDC”) and its directors, teachers and employees from all liabilities, suits, claims and/or demands of any kind or nature, legal or financial, whether caused in anyway by the negligence or not, arising from participation in or observation of Neema Dance Collective, activity for injuries to any person or property, whether on or off the premises. The participant named below does voluntarily participate in any and all NDC activities and that the participant and I understand that certain risks are inherent to, and from participation and involvement with NDC and its various formal and informal activities. These activities include dance training and field trips.
• Initial registration fee of $45.00 per dancer each season should occur prior to the start of class/rehearsal.
• All tuition payments are due on the first of each month. All dance class sales are final. Dance classes and levels may be rearranged at the beginning of each month until February 2019. Class credits are permitted and can be transferred between students. No refunds.
• Costume fees are due on the dates provided. Monthly payment options are available after non-refundable deposits are made.
• Each NDC Dynasty Dance Team member is required to enroll in Ballet and Acrobatics classes at Neema Dance Collective, LLC. All Dynasty dance team and NDC adult company members must sign membership agreements, pay monthly membership fees, be available to participate in 95% of rehearsals and performances, and pay membership activation fee.
• Each adult company member is required to enroll in Advance Technique classes and attend 90% of rehearsals.
• All Drop-in classes are available for $20.00 per class.
• NDC accepts cash and credit card payments only. Tuition invoices will be sent to the e-mail provided by the last day of each month. Parents/guardians may register for automatic payments in person at the studio. Payments will be withdrawn on the first of each month.
• A $25.00 late fee will be assessed after the fifth day of each month that tuition has not been paid. After the 10th day of non-payment, dancers will not be allowed to resume training until the dancer’s account has a balance of 0. If the account is not paid by the 15th of the month the dancer will be automatically withdrawn from all classes.
• Each dancer is required to purchase a costume for each dance that they will be performing in during the year-end recital. Deposits will be due on January 15th, 2020 (half of total payment). Final payments will be due on February 15, 2020. (See costume payment sheet)
• A 20% sibling tuition discount is offered to dancers with a sibling registered for more than two classes. After registration is paid for all dancers, 20% will be subtracted from the total monthly tuition invoice.
• All dancers participating in the year-end recital will be required to purchase/sale at least 7 recital tickets.
• All dancers participating in the year-end recital must pay the annual production fee of $75.00 which includes hair, make-up, theater costs, and snacks back stage.