I acknowledge and understand that activities occurring at the GYM may be filmed, photographed, and/or recorded and that A & C BREEZE, LLC d/b/a GLOBAL GYMNASTICS shall have all ownership rights in and to such film, photographs, and/or recordings, including the copyright therein. The copyright shall include, but not be limited to, the right to use, re-use, publish, and re-publish and otherwise reproduce, modify, and display any such film, photograph and/or recording for educational and promotional purposes, including without limitation, audiotapes, audio CDs, DVDs, websites, video, or film, and/or any other form of recorded images. I hereby grant A & C BREEZE, LLC d/b/a GLOBAL GYMNASTICS the right, without compensation to me, to film, photograph, and/or record me while I am present at the GYM. Furthermore, I hereby waive any right, which I now possess or may have hereafter in any such film, photograph, and/or recording.
I understand that by executing this Release, Waiver, and Disclaimer of Liability that I am agreeing to specifically waive: any and all claims, known and unknown, which may arise as a result of (a) negligence on the part of the RELEASEE, (b) the use of the GYM which may break or malfunction in any manner for any reason, (c) lack or improper maintenance of the GYM, (d) negligent, improper and/or incorrect supervision or instruction, (e) negligent, improper and/or incorrect use of the equipment and (f) slipping or falling by the RELEASOR for any reason while using the GYM.
I further understand that this Release, Waiver, and Disclaimer of Liability shall be binding upon the RELEASOR'S heirs, personal administrators, executors and assigns.
IN CONSIDERATION of being a student at Global Gymnastics, (A & C Breeze, LLC) and being allowed to participate in gymnastics and/or cheerleading events and activities, the parent(s) and/or guardian(s) of the minor named below agree:
1. The parent(s) and legal guardian(s) consent(s) to and will instruct the minor participating in any gymnastics or cheerleading activity or event and regularly thereafter, that he or she should inspect the facilities and equipment to be used, and if he or she believes anything is unsafe, the participant should immediately advise the instructor of such condition and refuse to participate.
2. Participant shall be instructed to and shall carefully review and follow all Global Gymnastics (A & C Breeze, LLC) safety guidelines.
3. I/we accept and assume such risks and responsibilities for the losses and/or damages following such injury, disability, paralysis or death, however caused or alleged in whole or in part by the negligence of Global Gymnastics, (A & C Breeze, LLC) other participants, coaches, owners, instructors, officials, sponsors, advertisers, and lessors of the premises used to conduct the event or activity and each of them, their officers, directors, agents, and employees.
4. I agree that Global Gymnastics (A & C Breeze, LLC) has the right to use images and / or videos of my child for the use of marketing purposes. I understand that Global Gymnastics (A & C Breeze, LLC) will only use tasteful content that would in no way deem inappropriate.
5. I/we agree that this Consent and Assumption of Risk Statement covers each and every event or activity sponsored by Global Gymnastics (A & C Breeze, LLC).
I agree to my child's membership with Global Gymnastics Center, (A & C Breeze, LLC) and understand that class enrollment is monthly, I agree to the following terms:
Tuition is due on the 15th of the prior month (i.e. January tuition due on December 15, February tuition due on January 15, etc).
I can pay in person by check or cash until the 10th of the prior month, after which online card payments will be processed on the 15th of the month.
If I decide to unenroll, I must notify Global Gymnastics (A & C Breeze, LLC) in writing by the 10th of the month prior, or my card will be charged for the next month of tuition. This charge is non-refundable.
I understand if payment is not made in person and my card is declined, I will be billed a $15 late fee in addition to monthly tuition and my child will not be permitted to participate in class until tuition is current.